I Was The Candidate To Be The First Artist In Space

And?

The internet was not around in 1983. It was BBS back then. I was one of the first addicts. Endless lists of phone numbers.

You must be a JREF forum alumni.

Your are in error, it was .ftp, not JREF yet. It started in CERN, on April, 1983.

JREF is the James Randi Educational Foundation. They have a forum. I am guessing by your use of "woo woo" that you are, or have been, a member of that forum.

I'm there. That's a good place.

Nice try, but no cigar Bobby. The art in the tour is the art in the tour. It hasn't changed. You're art isn't in it and never has been. If I'm wrong, prove it. Provide some evidence that your art work has ever been part of this tour. That should be easy for you to do.

You do realize that the three links you provided only mention the traveling exhibition, don't you? There is no mention of YOU. So they are useless to use in your charade.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

You are in error. Besides, you have lost in the beginning. I AM a NASA artist, and you are sure as fuck are not. Move on. I was right and correct, as always. Take your jealous little horseshit and fuck someone else's asshole. Get over it, you are a loser. And you cannot paint as good as me or share my fame and fortune.

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

Provide a single shred of evidence that you have any art in the traveling NASA Art exhibition. You made the claim, you back it up. I've already proved it isn't. This ought to be interesting.

Nice try, but no cigar Bobby. The art in the tour is the art in the tour. It hasn't changed. You're art isn't in it and never has been. If I'm wrong, prove it. Provide some evidence that your art work has ever been part of this tour. That should be easy for you to do.

You do realize that the three links you provided only mention the traveling exhibition, don't you? There is no mention of YOU. So they are useless to use in your charade.

You are in error. Besides, you have lost in the beginning. I AM a NASA artist, and you are sure as fuck are not. Move on. I was right and correct, as always. Take your jealous little horseshit and fuck someone else's asshole. Get over it, you are a loser. And you cannot paint as good as me or share my fame and fortune.

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

Provide a single shred of evidence that you have any art in the traveling NASA Art exhibition. You made the claim, you back it up. I've already proved it isn't. This ought to be interesting.

He's got some kind of narcissistic personality disorder like Bigreb does. He cannot admit he is wrong or a liar, even when confronted by irrefutable facts.

He claimed we'd get an alien signal within 5 years, and when I proved his math completely fucked, he somehow came to the conclusion that he was still correct, even though he contradicted himself 3 times in his answer! Check these posts out...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/216694-jeeps-2.html#post5082159

It's hilarious!

This guy is a complete fraud, and can't even keep his lies on a single forum straight!

He even lied about where he got the fedora in his av! It's too fucking funny!

Last edited:
Your are in error, it was .ftp, not JREF yet. It started in CERN, on April, 1983.

JREF is the James Randi Educational Foundation. They have a forum. I am guessing by your use of "woo woo" that you are, or have been, a member of that forum.

Except for the hero worship of a pedophile. It has amused me for years that avowed critical thinkers have a perception filter when it comes to the cult of Randi.

Last edited:

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

Jealous fuck. You cannot paint like me, have my wealth or because I have stolen your fuck honey queer, "Conservative-Liberal), you're all bent out of shape.

We've beaten this to death--move on asshole. I have no more time for this. If you do not like, track the show, and then call their current destination. Simple. Fuck off.

So woo woo, so retro....

Tragic. Pound glass motherfucker.

I am love,

Robert

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

Jealous fuck. You cannot paint like me, have my wealth or because I have stolen your fuck honey queer, "Conservative-Liberal), you're all bent out of shape.

We've beaten this to death--move on asshole. I have no more time for this. If you do not like, track the show, and then call their current destination. Simple. Fuck off.

So woo woo, so retro....

I am love,

Robert

Yup...same very time.When you know you've been proven a fraud, that is how you respond. Extreme narcissistic personality disorder, just like another poster on this forum. You should seek professional medical help. You need it.

I have visited it years ago, and you are correct but never joined.

Robert
and you are caught in yet another lie...

Question: William Rodriguez - JREF Forum
RAMS
Thinker

Question: William Rodriguez
I have searched here on the forums under 'threads' and 'posts' etc, but have only found bits and pieces among other posts-threads. Since everyone here seems to express cognizant thought, I am most interested in what the assessment is of William Rodriguez testimony-story, from the JREF crew.

I have read the Google results stuff, but want something more granular from here.

I am not versed on this other than his story, presented at so many sites, that he is a hero and all.

Too, if this has been coverd in depth herein, on topic, can anyone send me to the link in kind.

Thanks in advance.

RAMS
http://www.behold-the-rage.com

Have Jeep, Have Heart, Will Travel

when will you stop polluting this board with your lies?

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

So woo woo, so retro....

I am love,

Robert

Dear Robert Woo Woo with the little wee wee, all you had to say was that you indeed can NOT prove any of it instead of try to obfiscate with a tirade of obscenities. You are a liar. I posted evidence of which artists and works of art are in the traveling Nasa/Smithsonian art show and YOU aren't in it. If you are, it should be easy to prove. It's not a matter of that you won't. It's a matter of that you CAN'T. Sucks to be you.

I was the candidate to be the first artist in space. True or false. Delusional or fact. The test here is to research and find out for real. unlike so many of our posters who knee jerk and then flame each other into oblivion. Or, get so bad they end up on an ignore list.

All posts welcome.

Thank you all in advance,

Robert

Maybe you were after all. :eusa_shhh:

Whitefish MT.?

robertamstephens.png

a few more things to check out...

We found 2 people that match Bonnie Yahvah in Libby, MT
Search results for Bonnie Yahvah in Libby, MT

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is the 2nd mail sent to Dr. Jones and this site:
[email protected]

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

"Dr, Jones,

I would wish to join your site.

I am slowly preparing a class action lawsuit of some large sum, in contest of the litigating accusations against the state of NY, city of NY, NY, FDNY, victims of 911 and the ongoing assault on founded information of which there were no explosives or traces of same found at the WTC region on and after 911 day. This case will be based on erroneous and ill founded charges of conspiracy and felony defamation. Intent to do malice by FDNY, and felony defamation of all parties related to control, rescue, First Responders, and any and all those who have given their lives at the WTC complex on 911 day and thereafter.

The first target of said lawsuit will be your organization which is here:

Thank you in advance.

I am

Robert A.M. Stephens, LLC ®

I was the candidate to be the first artist in space.

And?

The internet was not around in 1983. It was BBS back then. I was one of the first addicts. Endless lists of phone numbers.

I am...not a woo woo

You must be a JREF forum alumni.

Origins of the Internet

What date did the Internet start

"The development of what we now call the Internet started in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the first satellite, beating the United States into space. The powers behind the American military at the time became highly alarmed as this meant that the USSR could theoretically launch bombs into space, and then drop them anywhere on earth. In 1958 the concerns of people in the US military triggered the creation of the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (DARPANET)."
methinks you may be in error - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

Between 1984 and 1988 CERN began installation and operation of TCP/IP to interconnect its major internal computer systems, workstations, PCs and an accelerator control system. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet#TCP.2FIP_goes_global_.281989.E2.80.932010.29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee, OM, KBE, FRS, FREng, FRSA (born 8 June 1955[1]), also known as "TimBL", is an English computer scientist, MIT professor and the inventor of the World Wide Web. He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989[2] and on 25 December 1990, with the help of Robert Cailliau and a young student at CERN, he implemented the first successful communication between a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) client and server via the Internet.[3]

---------------------

Many people use the terms Internet and World Wide Web (aka. the Web) interchangeably, but in fact the two terms are not synonymous. The Internet and the Web are two separate but related things.

http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Internet/2002/Web_vs_Internet.asp
--------------

people often confuse the internet with the world wide web - like confusing progressives with liberals.

go figure

Last edited:
This is the 2nd mail sent to Dr. Jones and this site:
[email protected]

"Dr, Jones,

I would wish to join your site.

I am slowly preparing a class action lawsuit of some large sum, in contest of the litigating accusations against the state of NY, city of NY, NY, FDNY, victims of 911 and the ongoing assault on founded information of which there were no explosives or traces of same found at the WTC region on and after 911 day. This case will be based on erroneous and ill founded charges of conspiracy and felony defamation. Intent to do malice by FDNY, and felony defamation of all parties related to control, rescue, First Responders, and any and all those who have given their lives at the WTC complex on 911 day and thereafter.

The first target of said lawsuit will be your organization which is here:

Thank you in advance.

I am

Robert A.M. Stephens, LLC ®

he says he wants to join their site, at the same time he says he's suing them? Is this guy completely cracked mentally, or what!

Forum List

Back