I was talking with a Federal judge today

From time to time in my line of work I must go to government buildings and do some work in them. I have been working at a U.S. federal court house from time to time the past year and a half. Today I had a chance to talk with one of the Federal judges there. I asked him about the Constitutional conflict the federal Government just created with the Christian religion and the Muslim religion. He politely rolled his eyes then I explained what I meant.

I said when the Federal Government refused to allow Franklin Graham to pray at the Pentagon and allowed a Muslim cleric to pray there. With obama making his statement he did about the Muslim religion and the mosque when he did not have to. I asked him was the Federal Government placing one religion over another. His eyes widen a bit, and said you do have a point. Technically yes. I replied Technically? The Judge said you'll have to excuse me I must go back to court, and walked away.
I'm still puzzled what does he mean Technically?

What I find funny about this whole thing, is that anyone against the mosque is labeled an islamaphob But the same people applying that label. Demonized Romney when he was running for office because he is a member of the Scary Mormon church.

Liberals hate Christianity Period. They will always favor other religions over it.

You are a nut case. Liberals do not hate Christianity. Most Christians are liberals.
That is the problem in many cases. Wake up.
Federal Judges are under heavy security at courthouses. Entry at street with protected gates and into protected sections in the courthouses away from the marshalls that check the public. Federal Judges do not come into contact with the public in Federal buildings.
You must be either security or a government clearance exeption.

Do you really think your own reality is the only reality?

Yes, the public does come into contact with federal judges. Protected gates, entry at street. Marshalls.

Our federal courthouse is on the second floor of the post office, you idiot. No street-entry door to my knowledge. And absolutely no protected gates or marshalls.

[citation needed]

Worldwide, most Christians are liberals by a long shot.

In America liberals are 25% and the rest are either libertrian or Conservative and America is some where in the neigherhood of 75 precent Christian. According to the perentage numbers they do not match what you are saying.

Uh, hate to tell you there fellow but American Christians are not the world bud.
Worldwide means, well, THE ENTIRE WORLD.
As in all other nations.
You do know that Christianity is practiced all over the world don't you.
Americans are not the only country that practices Christianity.
Dude, there are 2.2 billion Christians in the world. Americans make up about 12%.
Care to rethink that one?

The judge most likely meant "Leave me alone." Judges, especially federal judges, are not supposed to broadcast POVs willy nilly to strangers in courthouses.

I second that and third it and .... whenever we meet with lawyers for dinner there are interesting situations in which anonymity is a must but story telling a human need. Coincidentally, we had dinner with a lawyer recently who had met with Roy Cohn but was mum on detail. I did find it interesting as reading about McCarthyism is just amazing. Oh, and another tidbit, Eisenhower greeted his cabinet after Welsh berated McCarthy with, "Have you heard the latest? McCarthyism is McCarthywasm." I thought that funny. Source "Glory and the Dream", Manchester.

>

allie you can shit at a desk chair and do your rosery huh?

If a Muslim is given 3 breaks a day to pray then a non Muslim needs to be given the same privilege. Agree or disagree?
It's five times a day, at specific times.
Do you want to pray five times a day or do you just want five breaks?

Irrelevant what I want to do with my time. If I want to burn incense and chant to Buddha, the government can NOT give preference to one religion. Why you suggest they can is beyond me.

What I find funny about this whole thing, is that anyone against the mosque is labeled an islamaphob But the same people applying that label. Demonized Romney when he was running for office because he is a member of the Scary Mormon church.

Liberals hate Christianity Period. They will always favor other religions over it.

whats not to hate about it? its responsible for more deaths than any other group or events throughout history and its barbaric treatment of people stunted over a 1000 years of scientific advancement

Its not a requirement of you religion now is it.

Muslims MUST pray at certain times of the day, they gave them a place to do this.

I know you hate our muslim troops but Jesus didnt insist you had to hate them.

You claim to be non religious but you state what Jesus would or would not insist upon. Giving preference to one religion over another is unlawful, just as racial preferences should be.

whats not to hate about it? its responsible for more deaths than any other group or events throughout history and its barbaric treatment of people stunted over a 1000 years of scientific advancement

Well, at least you finally admitted your true feelings.

You are a nut case. Liberals do not hate Christianity. Most Christians are liberals.
Federal Judges are under heavy security at courthouses. Entry at street with protected gates and into protected sections in the courthouses away from the marshalls that check the public. Federal Judges do not come into contact with the public in Federal buildings.

Yes, the public does come into contact with federal judges. Protected gates, entry at street. Marshalls.

Our federal courthouse is on the second floor of the post office, you idiot. No street-entry door to my knowledge. And absolutely no protected gates or marshalls.

As the case in most cases, you do not know the law and lie.
You are a liar and your dumb ass just PROVED it.
President Bush signed into law in 2007 The Court Security Act of 2007.
Mandatory Xray machines and metal detectors at all entrances to Federal courthouses.
NO Federal Judge enters on the street anywhere in America. The Juducial Security Division JDS and the OPI Office of Protective Intelligence (OPI- I have many friends that work for them)
You are a damn liar. ALL courthouses have security for ALL that enter just like airport security with metal detectors. You have to take off your shoes and leave your cellphone at the desk at ALL Federal courthouses. All Federal courthouses have marshalls.
OPI has 295 protective DETAILS OFAT LEAST 4 Federal Marshalls watching Supreme Court, Appeals Court AND FEDERAL JUDGES away from the courthouse also.
They also provide security details at ALL judicial conferences for the Federal Judiciary.
The Federal Marshalls have started the National Center for Judicial Security to protect members of the Federal Judiciary-judges you moron-AND their families.
You need to know your subject matter Allie.
Why do you tell lies Allie?

Yeah.
You go ahead and prove that, skippy.

In America liberals are 25% and the rest are either libertrian or Conservative and America is some where in the neigherhood of 75 precent Christian. According to the perentage numbers they do not match what you are saying.

Uh, hate to tell you there fellow but American Christians are not the world bud.
Worldwide means, well, THE ENTIRE WORLD.
As in all other nations.
You do know that Christianity is practiced all over the world don't you.
Americans are not the only country that practices Christianity.
Dude, there are 2.2 billion Christians in the world. Americans make up about 12%.
Care to rethink that one?

I really don't hate telling you this but, I am not concerned with the world and the laws of other nations, or what you may think a Christian is or isn't. We are talking about America.

Why do you think liberals might feel this way?
I can think of a few reasons.

* Favoring other faiths helps balance out the tremendous pressure exerted on society at large to exclude anything and anyone who is not christian.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Liberals have their own religion to push: statism, accompanied by environmentalism, sexism, racism and all the other isms that give them their power. They don't mind the trappings of Christianity and they don't want to overtly get the church mad at them, but they want the power and the influence of the Middle age Church and more.

Liberals have been running a giant charity operations since FDR. The power of forced charity is their main source of power. Involuntary donations to the church of Washington.

so the lies you people are spewing here are not true simplyu because you say them folks.

liberals are Americans and most Americans are christians.

Most liberals jare christains you lying sacks of shit

As the case in most cases, you do not know the law and lie.
You are a liar and your dumb ass just PROVED it.
President Bush signed into law in 2007 The Court Security Act of 2007.
Mandatory Xray machines and metal detectors at all entrances to Federal courthouses.
NO Federal Judge enters on the street anywhere in America. The Juducial Security Division JDS and the OPI Office of Protective Intelligence (OPI- I have many friends that work for them)
You are a damn liar. ALL courthouses have security for ALL that enter just like airport security with metal detectors. You have to take off your shoes and leave your cellphone at the desk at ALL Federal courthouses. All Federal courthouses have marshalls.
OPI has 295 protective DETAILS OFAT LEAST 4 Federal Marshalls watching Supreme Court, Appeals Court AND FEDERAL JUDGES away from the courthouse also.
They also provide security details at ALL judicial conferences for the Federal Judiciary.
The Federal Marshalls have started the National Center for Judicial Security to protect members of the Federal Judiciary-judges you moron-AND their families.
You need to know your subject matter Allie.
Why do you tell lies Allie?

Two things I would like to address in your reply
1. I have yet to see anyone have to leave their shoes or cellphones at the entry point.
2. Marshals do not provide security at Federal courthouses. GSA does that.

so the lies you people are spewing here are not true simplyu because you say them folks.

Are you saying most Americans are liberals?

Why do you people struggle SO hard not to understand what is said?

American liberals are mostly christains.

You all know this but lie to yourselves to stoke you hate for your fellow Americans

Are you saying most Americans are liberals?

Why do you people struggle SO hard not to understand what is said?

American liberals are mostly christains.

You all know this but lie to yourselves to stoke you hate for your fellow Americans

No one that I know of at least in this thread are disagreeing that most liberals are christians. But someone earlier said that most Christians were libverals. I have no beef with your cliam who am I to say who is and isn't a Christian. I was just making sure you were not tring to conect the two opinions together.

Forum List

Back