I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay Or Transgender

The last 10 years shows without question that recruitment and indoctrination alter the sexuality of people. High school girls have gone from 2% lesbian to 38% in the last 10 years.

It's the "in" thing.
Girls and women have always been more fluid in their sexual choices. Society knows this and has winked at it forever. It's just now, they are comfortable enough to self-identify.

And it IS the in thing...and as such...will be fleeting for most of them.

I have my need to declare victory. Your forfeit by running away from any facts presented declares victory. Meanwhile, keep saying you gays are normal. Maybe someday somebody will believe you. But probably not.
Just for yucks and grins I went back thru this thread....here are your posts: (keep in mind this thread started on this Tues, the 11th)

I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

"Guess you don't read those signs that are in many businesses. The ones that state they may refuse service to anybody at any time for any reason. ANY reason. Your crying about LOSING to the bakers that YOU people intentionally target is laughable. This is the third time you've gone after that Colorado baker. Enjoy a third loss and the eventual lawsuit against those gays for harassment."

then your second post

"No, the no rebuttal is you and your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart (news flash, they don't). You continue to cry about the baker, but he has won twice already and you just keep harassing him. Maybe you better learn something. Intentionally targeting a particular business to attempt to bankrupt them is harassment. Religious objections are valid no matter how much you cry. It is not discrimination. When the baker wins again, he should sue those two into bankruptcy."

your third post:

"Where to destroy you again.
1) Real words and phrases make up communication. Not your fake words and made up labels that apparently only you gays understand.
2)Since Sassy, Sue, I, and most other posters here are smarter than you, we know why you hate our side so much.
3) Since I never lived in the South, nor was I here during the Jim Crow era, your excuses are just that. Excuses. Thus they are dismissed.
That's 3 strikes. You're out."

your fourth post:

"Poor idiot. The irony is not realizing you did the exact same ting. Keep laughing. The baker still wins. By the way, noting the total avoidance of the facts thrown at you by multiple posters. Try again."

and your fifth and last post:

"I have no need to declare victory. Your forfeit by running away from any facts presented declares victory. Meanwhile, keep saying you gays are normal. Maybe someday somebody will believe you. But probably not."

So...you go from showing that you know nothing about state PA laws to making a false claim about the baker being intentionally targetted to declaring "victory" in your last three posts.

Bravo! :clap: Impressive. Hope to see more of you. :113:

So you again have NO rebuttal to facts you flaming idiot. The baker was intentionally targeted. Learn to read instead of crying all the time. Must be just coincidence you deviants have intentionally gone after him 3 times now. Oops, better clean yourself up from that egg on your face. So you show yourself to be the lying loser you have been for years. You are dismissed.
The baker was not intentionally targetted.

Here: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia

In 2012, same-sex couple Charlie Craig and David Mullins from Colorado made plans to be lawfully married in Massachusetts and return to Colorado to celebrate with their family and friends. At that time the state constitution prohibited same-sex marriage in Colorado, though by 2014 the state had allowed same-sex marriages, and the Supreme Court of the United States would affirm that gay couples have the fundamental right to marry in Obergefell v. Hodges 576 U.S. ___ (2015).[1]

Craig and Mullins visited Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado in July 2012 to order a wedding cake for their return celebration. Masterpiece's owner Jack Phillips, who is a Christian, declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store. Craig and Mullins promptly left Masterpiece without discussing with Phillips any of the details of their wedding cake.[2]:2 The following day, Craig's mother, Deborah Munn, called Phillips, who advised her that Masterpiece did not make wedding cakes for the weddings of gay couples[2]:2 because of his religious beliefs and because Colorado did not recognize same-sex marriage at the time.[3][2]:1–2

Yes he was. Let's see, three times he has been harassed and sued by people INTENTiONALLY targeting him due to his religious beliefs. In the real world, that is called harassment. You were dismissed and told to sit down. Do so. You've embarrassed yourself enough.
No he was not. Read the link. As far as you dismissing people and telling them to sit down....you have some power here? I'm not seeing it. :71:

Yes he was. THREE times this man has been harassed and targeted by you deviants solely based on his religious beliefs. That has been proven and your crying and screaming doesn't change facts. All you have done is show your ignorance. You are dismissed due to no evidence and blatant ignorance of truth. The baker wins, as all of the bakers you gays have harassed have. If you want to continue making an ass of yourself, by all means go ahead.

Of course you don't. It's just a study...that's been around since the 90s and has yet to be refuted. But nothing to see here, folks.

Back in the 90's studies told me oat bran was awesome, now not so much.
How do you know that it's not so much today?

because of another study, then another that said it is, and another that said it isn't.
Ah...I see. And where are the other studies since the 90s showing that the gay twin study is incorrect?

Gays, and Lesbians even have different phenotypes, they tend to have thinner faces than the general Heterosexual public.

Row over AI that 'identifies gay faces'

Do i look 'gay' in this avatar?
:cul2:
~S~

It just says there isn't sufficient evidence. I think they are wrong. How could a guy choose to do whatever it is he does with another guy and not be born that way? With that said, I still assume it's possible environmental factors can play part since there isn't evidence either way.
Sex addiction, molested by someone of the same sex as a child, etc...

Forum List

Back