I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

see..... nobody knows a rape defense better than liability.

Yeah, you degenerate, because I used to prosecute such scumbags. It does help to know what you're talking about. Now there's a concept you've obviously never grasped.

When your girlfriend rams her strapon up your colon, does she make you squeal like a pig, by the way, you Canadian girlie-boi?

Raped on New Years Eve, and posting on the internet, publicly, and looking for advice from strangers only a few days later?

I doubt it.

I don't know if it happened or not but it takes a pretty arrogant and sick fuck to accuse a woman of lying about being raped based only on one's extremely narrow comprehension.

Extremely narrow comprehension? I've been there, dipshit, and I'm sorry, but discussing it and asking advice from a bunch of strangers on a computer was NOT on my list of things to do, and never even crossed my mind. Add to that the number of your sex who have been wrongfully accused of rape by my sex, and yeah, you have a certain level of doubt.

Now fuck off.

Interesting. So what happens when the guy, (alleged), rapist, goes to court and says, "she asked for it?"

And what of the girls "boyfriend?" Is he right saying that if she hadn't gotten so drunk, it wouldn't have happened?

Who should dump who?
K. Drinking alcohol does not mean a woman wants to be raped or that she deserves to be raped.

My point is that apparently the law indicates that drunk persons cannot consent to sex. But, we all know that honest sex happens while drunk. Does that mean the girl was raped or that the guy is a rapist? Not in my book.

But, a drunk girl who is passed out and gets raped is clear rape in my book. A drunk girl who is coerced into sex is raped too, in my book. But, a drunk girl who had sex with a guy who interested her while she was drunk, is not a victim of rape. Yet, it seems like the law would make her one.

See my point? If drunks cannot consent, then how would the law make for a demarcation of these situations?

Hmmm... so the law will tend to take the word of the inebriated person over someone who could have been sober. Sounds to me like a guy better stay the heck away from a drunk broad even if she's undressed and verbally begging to get laid. All she has to do later is tell someone she didn't want to and the guy is up sheet creek.

Yep--You got it Buddy

Drunk women are Jail bait!! That includes the wifey-wife!!:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, you degenerate, because I used to prosecute such scumbags. It does help to know what you're talking about. Now there's a concept you've obviously never grasped.

When your girlfriend rams her strapon up your colon, does she make you squeal like a pig, by the way, you Canadian girlie-boi?

soooooo you used to be a lawyer in criminal cases? - some of us are taking notes fuckface.

soooooo you used to be a lawyer in criminal cases? - some of us are taking notes fuckface.

You're keeping notes about someone on an internet message board?

Really?

That says more about you than you know... Sad.

george-orwell-albums-bible-picture1163-bible-support-of-rapes.jpg
THERE IS GOOD NEWS IN THIS AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SALVATION. PRAISE THE LORD! I am not a theologian but my Sunday School taught me certain basic Christian moral habits. If your boyfriend is Jewish the Bible shows God Jehovah commanded his beloved Children to go out and conquer, kill, and rape. In such a case your boyfriend, your second boyfriend, or whoever he, or they, were, only did what was commanded by God, provided you was VIRGIN and a Goyim, that is a cattle human being, below that of apes. In such a case you should call yourself lucky, and praise your God with multiple love kisses, for, had you been not VIRGIN the command was to kill you. Hence, good reason to praise the Lord once more for his compassion. Calvin called it Predestination. You was simply predestined to get raped, and not killed, and thus it is just another part of God's cheerful destiny of man. So think yourself fortunate not to get killed, and just raped. God will handle all the rest, and with a little cleaning up of your blemishes you are on your way to heaven. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! His Coming is Near!

Last edited:
THERE IS GOOD NEWS IN THIS AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SALVATION. PRAISE THE LORD! I am not a theologian but my Sunday School taught me certain basic Christian moral habits. If your boyfriend is Jewish the Bible shows God Jehovah commanded his beloved Children to go out and conquer and rape. In such a case your boyfriend, your second boyfriend, or whoever he, or they, were, only did what was commanded by God, provided you was VIRGIN and a Goyim, that is a cattle human being, below that of apes. In such a case you should call yourself lucky, and praise your God with multiple love kisses, for, had you been not VIRGIN the command was to kill you. Hence, good reason to praise the Lord once more for his compassion. Calvin called it Predestination. You was simply predestined to get raped, and not killed, and thus it is just another part of God's cheerful destiny of man. So think yourself fortunate not to get killed, and just raped. God will handle all the rest, and with a little cleaning up of your blemishes you are on your way to heaven. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! His Coming is Near!
such pretty colors!!

Better keep you "notes" away from open flames, ya fucking stupid shitmuncher. Crayons melt.

Drunks can't consent, at least that seems to be what the law says.

But drunks are held accountable for driving while intoxicated.

That's actually a great point.

If some broad gets shitfaced and then "consents" to get behind the wheel of a car and kills somebody, she is held accountable.

But if the same shitfaced broad "consents" to fuck some random dude at a party, she is not accountable, but rather she was raped.

I can certainly understand why the two are treated differently, but it's still an interesting dichotomy.

Raped on New Years Eve, and posting on the internet, publicly, and looking for advice from strangers only a few days later?

I doubt it.

Why? I would have if there was an internet like this when I was 18 and confused about what I should do.

What I thought was interesting though, is that the sheriffs and DA didn't seem to care so much that I was assaulted as they were that I thought he was going to kill me at the time. For some reason that seemed to be everything to them. I think once you feel your lungs convulsing for air, you kinda think your life might be in danger...

After I made my report, they raided his home and found all kinds of evidence of other attacks he'd committed. Apparently he liked to keep momentos.

But I remember wondering if I should report it or not in the first place and it would have been helpful to ask on-line friends what they thought. Why wouldn't you. Maybe not HERE, but at some sites.

What would your opinion be about this situation?

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together?

i got too drunk at a house party and i was raped. i brought a friend with me and all the guys there, including the guy that raped me, had girlfriends. my boyfriend said if i wouldnt have got so drunk it wouldnt have happened. of course he's mad i got raped but he makes me feel like it's my fault cuz i drank too much. i need advice on how to get both me and my boyfriend thru this.

Additional Details
i already went to the hospital and got a rape kit done and i did tell the police.

5 hours ago
also, my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. thats why he wasnt there.

5 hours ago

I was raped on new years eve and my boyfriend is upset with me. how do we get thru this together? - Yahoo! Answers

:(:mad: Well there was no drinking involved in my daughter's rape, back in 2008. She was babysitting for a neighbor next door, and that's when it happened.She thought she was all alone, just her and the baby, because her friend and their mate,were at work. She heard a noise, from the back of the house, and before she could move, this Mexican dude shoved her down to the floor, tore the baby out of her arms and brutally raped and sodomized her leaving her there to bleed all over the place.She has a husband, and that ass-hole has blamed her for the whole thing, from beginning to end.They have been married for 14 years, and now she has finally had enough of his brutal and overly dominating jealous nature, in fact their divorce will be final, this month and i am taking her back down to Louisiana with me. I asked him, what if the shoe were on the other foot? Men also can get raped, some folks don't realize that, and he told me this,NAH!!! I t will never happen, that's what they all say.:lol::lol:I told him Karma is a bitch!!! watch your butt!!!. But i agree, with this lady, kick his ass to the curb, he is not worth the torture and suffering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back