I was looking at how these right wing religious leaders live. You won't believe it.

R

rdean

Gilded Gods: How The Richest Religious Leaders Live - hooch

The mansions, the private jets, how many little old ladies did they have to convince to send them their money?

All four owned by Joni Lamb.

MegaMansion11.png

John Hagee

2016-08-16-09_33_42-Sherborne-Ln-Google-Maps.png

Peter Popoff

peter.png

Joyce Meyer

MegaMansion19.png

Joel Osteen

joel-osteens-house-1.jpg

I only posted a few.

Clearly there's money to be made peddling God.

Gilded Gods: How The Richest Religious Leaders Live - hooch

The mansions, the private jets, how many little old ladies did they have to convince to send them their money?

All four owned by Joni Lamb.

MegaMansion11.png

John Hagee

2016-08-16-09_33_42-Sherborne-Ln-Google-Maps.png

Peter Popoff

peter.png

Joyce Meyer

MegaMansion19.png

Joel Osteen

joel-osteens-house-1.jpg

I only posted a few.

Clearly there's money to be made peddling God.

These are the false teachers in the midst of the body of Christ and there are more... many more.

It is written:

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Luke 6:24-26

These TV preachers are a sick lot, and how they prey on people that are down and out. Local churches is what people should give to, not TV preachers. Local churches have soup kitchens, and do good work in the community.

Also, how many of them are rw or leaders? I've only heard of two of them and I dont even know their politics

Jeez! They almost like as large as a former SecState who traded her position for hundreds of millions of foreign donations

Most of these people have empty lives which they have to fill with money.

Remind you of anyone? Oh yeah, Jews.

Jews and American Christians have much in common. Lies, hypocrisy, greed, debauchery.

The money is why they're in the business. They don't actually believe what they preach. It's all about money and controlling people.

There's a lot of condemnation on this thread, a lot of judgment, perhaps some envy.

Forum List

Back