I was just noticing...

9 times out of 10, a xotoxi thread that starts out "I was just noticing..." will involve some kind of bowel movement.
:beer:

and by the letter F

sesame-street-is-brought-to-you-by-the-letter-f-7376-1271610918-26.jpg

That ^ one seemed appropriate somehow.

9 times out of 10, a xotoxi thread that starts out "I was just noticing..." will involve some kind of bowel movement.

And in the other 1 out of 10 times, the thread was about a bowel movement but did not start out as "I was just noticing..."

And in the other 1 out of 10 times, the thread was about a bowel movement but did not start out as "I was just noticing..."

10 out of 10 Threads are started by Xotoxi while he is having a bowel movement.

10 out of 10 Threads are started by Xotoxi while he is having a bowel movement.
Seeing that my posts are shit...then you are correct.

I think Xotoxi should be a mod, if he wants too.. I kinda doubt he does though..

It's a good thing we don't pay you to think. :)

Then again, if you paid him to think, then he'd have an incentive to say something intelligent.

I've re-evaluated and have determined that Xotoxi is kind of a Butt head.

Also... I could think but it seems rather unnecessary around here...

I'm just trying to fit in...

Forum List

Back