I was just noticing...

Uh, PiXie Stix dumb ass. :cuckoo:

Unless she spells her name backwards, then her name does not start with X, bizzatch!

You said:

I happened to be looking at the list of moderators (just to see how many new ones there were today), and I noticed that there are some letters that are well represented.

You DID NOT say they had to START with those letters....................:eusa_hand:

Douchenozzle.

wrestling_pwned.jpg

Must be nice to live in la la land. I have to live in the real world. More frightening things than ogres and trolls here!!!

"Potatoe" is not a word in normal English...only Quaylean English.

Xotoxi is not a Mod in USMB land...only in Fantasy Land. :D

I think Xotoxi should be a mod, if he wants too.. I kinda doubt he does though..

I think he does, which is probably the reason for the thread. But I am the X representative.:cool: Like Echo pointed ouy. Paying attention to details is what we mods do :razz:

Xotoxi is not a Mod in USMB land...only in Fantasy Land. :D

I think Xotoxi should be a mod, if he wants too.. I kinda doubt he does though..

I think he does, which is probably the reason for the thread. But I am the X representative.:cool: Like Echo pointed ouy. Paying attention to details is what we mods do :razz:

I think that you should change your name to XitsEixip...then you would represent our proud peoples.

Until then, you are just a mix-breed.

Speaking of Ps if I changed my name to Pringel would Post Release ab Pixy make me a mod.......... or just another chip of the the old crock?

Xo, shouldn't you find out who makes the sammiches in the mod forum before making such a decision?

I mean, that seems like some priority info to have in this decision process.

The letter S is sadly underrepresented. Therefore, I suggest Strollingbones should be a Mod.

This post was bought to you by the letters C and G.

Xo, shouldn't you find out who makes the sammiches in the mod forum before making such a decision?

I know it is Echo that makes the sammiches.

Its because she makes sammiches for everyone.

And they are all bean sprouts and cream cheese sammiches on a whole grain roll. :eusa_drool:

And they are all bean sprouts and cream cheese sammiches on a whole grain roll. :eusa_drool:
*shudders*

Told ya, Xo. Important info to have.

Don't bean sprouts cause lots of gas?

:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0[/ame]

Keep the bean sprouts and the roll, lose the cream cheese and add a big thick grilled chicken breast and avocado. With some lettuce and a nice tomato slice. :thup:

Forum List

Back