I was in Sunday School this morning . . .

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And my Sunday School teacher made mention of how some Christians may not know where the the President comes from. (I think he meant "where the president IS coming from.)

I piped up: "I thought it was Kenya!" :D

*rim shot!

Yeah, I know, but sometimes you have to take 'em when you see 'em. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Cue the idiots who go NUTS when anyone brings up the Prez's birth certificate.

;)

And my Sunday School teacher made mention of how some Christians may not know where the the President comes from. (I think he meant "where the president IS coming from.)

*rim shot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Cue the idiots who go NUTS when anyone brings up the Prez's birth certificate.

;)
Most of us just ignore it, and think it is funny when people think he is from Kenya. And why was the sunday school teacher talking about the President?
Discussing politics at church is one of the reasons I stopped going to church.

That sounds like something I'd do.

Comedy is bipartisan. :thup:

I know. And for the record. I don't think he's from Kenya. I have told the birthers there are real issues to go against Obama on, NOT his birth certificate. That's a waste of time.

But MAN, you have to take those shots when they come up. It was too good to resist! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

*rim shot!

;)
Most of us just ignore it, and think it is funny when people think he is from Kenya. And why was the sunday school teacher talking about the President?
Discussing politics at church is one of the reasons I stopped going to church.

See what I mean? I told you those guys would come in. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back