I was in Alabama recently

Then please show us all where it appears in the constitution. Thank you!

10th.

Thank you for grudgingly proving that I am right and you are wrong.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
That's cool you can think what you like. IMO the rights of the people are paramount and neither the state nor the fed can infringe on them. But you go there if you wish to have the government regulate what you do with your body. I personally think being forced to be a cow is a bad move.

What part is unclear to you?

We are still waiting for you to show us all where abortion appears in our Constitution. As you know, it is not the 10th, so where do you go from there. The tenth only proves that I am right.

There have been several decisions upholding the right to privacy under various amendments to the Constitution. You can start by reading Griswold v. Connecticut, 381 U.S. 479 (1965), in which the USSupct upheld the a right to marital privacy against government intrusion and struck down an 1879 state law that prohibited the use or encouragement of contraception. Several other decisions followed, drawing from several amendments to the Constitution.

Your ship has already sailed.

10th.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
That's cool you can think what you like. IMO the rights of the people are paramount and neither the state nor the fed can infringe on them. But you go there if you wish to have the government regulate what you do with your body. I personally think being forced to be a cow is a bad move.

We are still waiting for you to show us all where abortion appears in our Constitution. As you know, it is not the 10th, so where do you go from there. The tenth only proves that I am right.
It doesn't appear in the constitution.

10th.

Amendment X

Neither does right of privacy.

Amendment X

4th.

Amendment X

4th.

Nope, not there either.

The United States Constitution does not contain any explicit right to privacy. However, The Bill of Rights, expresses the concerns of James Madison along with other framers of the Constitution for protecting certain aspects of privacy.

Right To Privacy - constitution | Laws.com

4th.

Nope, not there either.

The United States Constitution does not contain any explicit right to privacy. However, The Bill of Rights, expresses the concerns of James Madison along with other framers of the Constitution for protecting certain aspects of privacy.

Right To Privacy - constitution | Laws.com
to bad for you markel - the, The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, your heartbeat lasted less than 10 years before the US Constitution was ratified and with it all your makebelive objections to modern law went out the window ... your soap box went up in flames. and then the civil war amendments were enacted ... your framers got reframed.

Alabama always reminds me of how fake Kid Rock is.

He's a talented artist, but he's about as genuine as Trump's hairline.

He's from Detroit, and started as a white thuggy Rapper...turned Rap Rock....turned partisan goof all about Confederate lore...turned remaking "Sweet Home Alabama."

I actually like his remake, and the video....

but Ive known this cat for a long time, and followed his career through Stern interviews and crap where he'd show up in a fur coat with no undershirt and like 3 skanky hookers...wearing sunglasses indoors...and now he wants to talk about Southern American Values and shit.

From Michigan

which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?
It’s the bane of religious extremism – regardless the religion.

So you think that because men and women treat sex as a sacred act they consider it their bane? Why?
And no I'm not Pentacostal, thrilled as heck I get to wear jeans to work the next two weeks. :)

did you receive permission ...

So you think that because men and women treat sex as a sacred act they consider it their bane? Why?

no, because they impose their ill will on others is a glee. their restriction of religious freedom.

No one has restricted religious freedom from the right

Yeah. Sure. Then why do they try so hard to shove their "religion" into other people's reproductive organs when their victims have not signed on to their "beliefs"? The right-wingers are the main culprits.

You dont have to share religious believes to oppose killing children.

which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?

So you went to Alabama and not only polled their religious preference but investigated the sexuality of the women. Why?
BIC.

Doesn't really answer the question

Is that not states rights?
No.

10th.

Amendment X

The government regulates your body with every law it passes.

I don't think they can force you to be a cow even if they wanted to. No one does

10th.

Amendment X

where is your right to privacy from government intrusion written in the constitution.......? :rolleyes:

your basic human rights are not "left up to the states", moron.

in roe v wade, scotus cited several constitutional principles, so go get yourself on the supreme court and get back to us when you "prove" that already reaffirmed legal precedent wrong. :itsok:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/roe-v-wade

Roe v. Wade was a landmark legal decision issued on January 22, 1973, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. The court held that a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

Killing your child isnt a basic human right. In fact basic human rights favor you not killing them because they have the right to life. The most basic human right of all. Given to us by our Creator

LOL.

How do they "hide" their sexuality exactly? Do they refuse to wear vagina hats?

I think she means they only express their sexuality to their husbands. Somehow enjoying sexual intimacy with your spouse is oppressive

10th.

Amendment X

The government regulates your body with every law it passes.

I don't think they can force you to be a cow even if they wanted to. No one does
That's a bit retarded of you to say.

LOL.

I think she means they only express their sexuality to their husbands. Somehow enjoying sexual intimacy with your spouse is oppressive
I guess I didn't make myself clear. Men, in your religion, are allowed to look like men while women are supposed to look like a burka.

LOL.

yes, there was a new message against sensual oppression ... called sharing.

jesus and mary magdalene's message in the 1st century was for love rather than bigotry. the common thread throughout the desert religions without remorse.

images

Forum List

Back