I was for obama before i was against obama

Fine.. I'll fall on the sword and ask.

You've known this for weeks, why have you been supporting him and encouraging others to vote for him if you think he should be impeached for abuse of power?

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this. I don't know if Obama could do worse than he has already to turn me against him. Like I said it depends on how much I believe Romney will fuck up this country.By November, I may have gotten over the evil deed Obama has done. What more can he give illegal aliens?

Charles is right. Did you know that Obama had no less than 7 people Chairing or Directing his Economical Council in the last three years, only to step down for one reeason or another?

Nearly the same thing goes for his Job Council with whom he hasn't met with since January.

Unemployment remains above 8% for his entire presidency. The real UE is almost double that. Never before in history have we experienced a credit downgrade once, but my gosh...twice!

With Romney and Ryan we have the best economic minds in the nation to work on solving our problems. Obama didn't have the background or the people to get for economic experts. The Romney Ryan team do.

Read thaat again, dupes (Pew survey)-Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes[/B], is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Pubs only really give a shytte during one of their recessions. Otherwise they love the cheap, easily cowed labor. Fegging swine LOL

Last edited:
Read thaat again, dupes (Pew survey)-Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Pubs only really give a shytte during one of their recessions. Otherwise they love the cheap, easily cowed labor. Fegging swine LOL

They are probably just mad because now they have to pay taxes for legal workers. What happens when their gardener or maid goes out and gets legal working papers? Then you cannot even threaten them and their family with deportation if they complain about your treatment of them as per US labor laws.

Last edited:
I WAS FOR OBAMA BEFORE I WAS AGAINST OBAMA

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children. The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens. Not only the children because there is no way in hell Obama is going to deport the parents of these children. Temporary is prelude to permanent legal status and work permits. Plus he has stopped all deportations. Abuse of power and he should be impeached.
Deporting these children with their parent back to their home is not a punishment. Illegal immigration separate families and deportation unite families.
Obama if you had stood with me and my family, we would have stood with you. You just lost 6 votes.
How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil for a few votes. Dirty votes. Payback is a b****.

Obama's accomplishments was enough to get him re-elected and he did not have to do this.

WHAT--you have been one of the most fierce supporters of Barack Obama on this board for YEARS. And I think you finally met the straw that broke the camels back.

You're not alone. Many in my family made the same mistake by voting for Obama in 2008. None of them plan on making the same mistake twice.

cartoon.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children.

As far as I am aware, if your children are of age they are more than capable of working, and they only need work permits while they are in high school. After that they can get whatever job they want, even a job that would normally not hire immigrants. Also, your children are just as eligible as any other person for federal grants and student loans based on their need, accomplishments, and family income.

So yes, you and your children have all the rights and more of any illegal immigrant. Please stop lying.
The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens.

Yes, aliens who come over here and are gainfully employed parts of the community whop pay taxes on their income. Really, what is wrong with them? They do jobs you and your kids are above doing, and if not there are pklenty of fruit picking jobs available in states like AL where the crackdown on aliens caused a work shortage because white people are way to good to pick fruit. Not only that but aliens with working papers and legal ion the books jobs actually pay taxes on their income, unlike how they were before when they paid no taxes. Before they were like mitt Romney in that they did not pay taxes, and took advantage of government programs they never paid for.

No way in hell? That seems to be your words, but you are not very connected to reality, and i believe the republican word for you is unhinged.

yeah, that would seem to be the way. They give them a chance to work and be part of the taxpaying community. When they do then they give them the chance to become full citizens.

personally i prefer hard working immigrants as opposed to the terrorists that were given Visas by the previous administrations despite being on watchlists. I also prefer hard working mexicans to limey fuckers who got a free college education in england then came to america to get better jobs because there are few in their country. Of course, they just get work Visas because they never plan on becoming american. they just want our money and jobs.

No, no he has not. He has said he would prioritize deportations to criminals and illegals who are not looking to make an honest living in america. That is a far cry from not deporting anyone. but thanks for being unhinged and lying.

Do you have a reason, or should he be impeached because you don't like him?

Oh yeah, now we will get a lesson about these people's homeland from a woman who has never been there.

Well, in that case why do we let any american families live in different states? Clearly we should make them all live in the same place because their families need to be united.

What if he doesn't want to be an ignorant racist? Some people might find you to be detestable and not be willing to stand behind your racism and xenophobia. About the only reason I would stand near you is to spit, piss, or shit on you.

Like you were going to vote for him anyway. You are clearly lying about your 2008 vote. Anyway, i am sure he is real bothered considering his lead and how often Romney and ryan fuck up.
How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil for a few votes. Dirty votes. Payback is a b****.

Oh and the devil comes in. Yup, you are unhinged.
Obama's accomplishments was enough to get him re-elected and he did not have to do this.

Sorry hon, it is not obama's fault your kids cannot compete with illegal aliens for jobs. That would be your fault for being a shitty parent and raising a bunch of spoiled brats who are too good to do a real days work. Yup, Romney is your man. He is a spoiled rich guy who never worked a hard day in his entire life, and is an embarassment to his father.

now go watch your horse ballet and if things get too bad then you can run to france like Romney does.

None of that really matters to me though because of the manner in which he passed this ‘plan.’ He bypasses congress and makes law by fiat – THAT is unacceptable. We have separation of powers here for a reason. Even if the congress is dysfunctional that does not give the president a free pass to do whatever he wants. Something this major should only be done through the proper channels.

None of that really matters to me though because of the manner in which he passed this ‘plan.’ He bypasses congress and makes law by fiat – THAT is unacceptable. We have separation of powers here for a reason. Even if the congress is dysfunctional that does not give the president a free pass to do whatever he wants. Something this major should only be done through the proper channels.

QFT

a

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children. The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens. Not only the children because there is no way in hell Obama is going to deport the parents of these children. Temporary is prelude to permanent legal status and work permits. Plus he has stopped all deportations. Abuse of power and he should be impeached.
Deporting these children with their parent back to their home is not a punishment. Illegal immigration separate families and deportation unite families.
Obama if you had stood with me and my family, we would have stood with you. You just lost 6 votes.

I was against Obama before I was for him. I voted McCain/Palin in 2008. I bought into all the stuff about him and Rev. Wright, his associations and more. I now realize that those things were not as important as things happening now. About 6 months ago I was reading on another forum (so I sort of researched it all) that 20 states which had republican leadership and governors had passed laws against contraception, had restricted birth control and other things limiting women's rights. I saw this in Romney too based on his debates and speeches in the last 6-8 months. Now we have Ryan who is even more hostile to women. And both Romney and Ryan's budgest are pretty bothersome. Obama will stand behind women and their rights as well as some other things I feel are important. Regarding citizenship for illegal immigrants brought here by their parents, I have mixed feelings but overall I think if it is limited to those who are here now and are under 25 years of age or so, it would be ok. It isn't ideal to me but at the same time sending them out of the country to places they have never known and where they may not have family is cruel IMO. I still disagree with some of Obama's policies but I find myself disagreeing with Romney's more. For me it is sort of the lesser of 2 evils but I know I won't vote for Romney and I'm still not certain I'll vote for Obama but I'm considering it.

Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, idiot.

What he did was within the powers of his position. Many presidents do this. Just say you don't like what he did. Had he done something you liked you would not be complaining about it being accomplished in the same way.

Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

First they are going to learn if they have any regular contact with people. It takes time, give them a chance. Second, grow the fuck up and realize you are not the most important person in the world. Seriously, people speak other languages it is not a personal attack on you or an attack on america. Don't get mad at others because you do not understand them.

Finally, i have met many of these spanish people, and i started from your point of view though i didn't spout it at them like a dick. I found that when I tried to talk to them and to be a part of their lives and community they were welcoming and very nice. I have many hispanic friends and I value them. I regret my younger years of whining because someone wanted to teach me another language and i was too fucking lazy to learn it. It was my failings and laziness that made me angry at having to learn spanish in high school. Now that i have seen the world i wish i had paid more attention so I would not have to ask my friends what certain things mean. They are good and nice people, and i am happy to try and work with most of them to communicate.

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy
, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: I think I would have been ok with Romney had he selected someone else as his VP. Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this.

If you really believe he's done an "outstanding job with the economy", then why would you let this one issue cause you to turn against him...is it really more important to you than the economy?? Not that I agree he's helped the economy one little bit, but do you really expect to agree with any politician on everything??

Giving millions of illegals a free pass may end up destroying our economy.:eusa_boohoo:

The problem is Obama is providing amnesty for illegal aliens before addressing border security, so essentially the cost of this bad idea are infinite, as more and more illegals will pour over our borders to take advantage of America's Tax dollars until it finally becomes unsustainable, and bankrupts our nation.

First they are going to learn if they have any regular contact with people. It takes time, give them a chance. Second, grow the fuck up and realize you are not the most important person in the world. Seriously, people speak other languages it is not a personal attack on you or an attack on america. Don't get mad at others because you do not understand them.

Finally, i have met many of these spanish people, and i started from your point of view though i didn't spout it at them like a dick. I found that when I tried to talk to them and to be a part of their lives and community they were welcoming and very nice. I have many hispanic friends and I value them. I regret my younger years of whining because someone wanted to teach me another language and i was too fucking lazy to learn it. It was my failings and laziness that made me angry at having to learn spanish in high school. Now that i have seen the world i wish i had paid more attention so I would not have to ask my friends what certain things mean. They are good and nice people, and i am happy to try and work with most of them to communicate.

Hey, idiot, calm down. I was ridiculing franco-the-fuckup's insistence on posting like some illiterate, drug-addled teenager all the damn time. I have known, lived with, worked with, worked for, and worked on behalf of more non-English speakers than you will ever meet in your lifetime. Go have a drink and try to relax.

Oh, and by the way, "Spanish people" are people from Spain, not all speakers of the Spanish language.

Last edited:

What he did was within the powers of his position. Many presidents do this. Just say you don't like what he did. Had he done something you liked you would not be complaining about it being accomplished in the same way.

Your damn right I would. You assume far too much. I don’t care if it is an action I agree with or not nor do I care if the presidency has become so lost in its original interpretation that it is now considered normal for a president to completely ignore law and change what is enforced without going through the proper channels. It is wrong and I won’t support such actions and decisions by ANY president. You are free to make baseless accusations that I would though.

Youre whacky as hell but OK.

Congratulations for intelligent decision!
Obama told us though what he was planning in 2008 when he wrote in his book..
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him!
But again.. "Fool me once SHAME on Obama..Fool me Twice SHAME on ME"!

Not seeing that outstanding job on the economy either. And now we have a couple more million people who'll need jobs.
Youth Unemployment Gap Of 2.7 Million 'May Never End': Report
The Huffington Post | By James Sunshine
Posted: 07/13/2012 9:05 am Updated: 07/13/2012 9:05 am

If young people represent America's future, then that future is filled with low wages and high unemployment.

Since the start of the Great Recession, 2.7 million people between the ages of 16 and 24 have lost their jobs or can no longer find employment, according to a report by the group Young Invincibles (h/t The Wall Street Journal). The report, called "No End In Sight," estimates that the present state of youth employment is the worst it's been since the Great Depression. Unlike during other recent recessions -- in 1981, 1990 and 2001 -- youth unemployment has not only spiked during the Great Recession, it's remained stubbornly high for a protracted period of time since.

Youth Unemployment Gap Of 2.7 Million 'May Never End': Report

There is one main reason that all boils down to. kids don't want to start at the bottom anymore. there is a glut of people with work experience looking for jobs. The reality is that if all you got is a college degree you are not going to get a job above a person with a degree and work experience. Lots of kids were sold a lie that a college education will get you employed. If you worked in the real world you would know there are plenty of paper degrees and people who can't do the job they were hired for because they are too fucking lazy.

there is also another problem, and it is called being overqualified for a job. In years past kids worked at crappy minimum wage jobs during high school and college. When they got out they had work experience and a degree for their resume. they had previous employers to contact and work references to go with their resume. Yeah, fli[pping burgers at mcDonalds is good for getting references. Now when you graduate from college and you try to get a minimum wage job the employer looks at your education and knows you are out of there the first chance you get. Considering they have to train you, and the learning curve for any job, it is a waste to hire you when they know you are just going to quit when the better opportunity comes. It is actually better for them to hire a person without a higher education for their own job productivity because of this.

There are jobs out there opening up every day. Someone is going to get hired for them. kids need to learn how to apply for them and get the job. there is no president who is going to get you a job. Sorry, they all have better things to do. it is your job to get your job, and no one you vote for is going to help you there.

In recent years many of the traditional first jobs that our young people worked at are filled with illegal aliens. Restaurants, landscaping, construction, farming, housekeeping and many other types of work were where our children learned the skills they needed to be able to build a resume and good work ethics. Those jobs are now filled by those that come here, often illegally from third world countries. While no one aspires for their child to be a lifelong dishwasher, it is that type of experience that teaches our kids to be part of the workforce.
While I feel badly for those in other countries that come here looking for a better life, I also think that those people would do well to work on making their own nations places that are safe and decent to raise their children in. If you are willing to tolerate constant corruption in your government, how do you expect things to get better?

Forum List

Back