I was for obama before i was against obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LilOlLady, Aug 15, 2012.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    I WAS FOR OBAMA BEFORE I WAS AGAINST OBAMA

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children. The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens. Not only the children because there is no way in hell Obama is going to deport the parents of these children. Temporary is prelude to permanent legal status and work permits. Plus he has stopped all deportations. Abuse of power and he should be impeached.
    Deporting these children with their parent back to their home is not a punishment. Illegal immigration separate families and deportation unite families.
    Obama if you had stood with me and my family, we would have stood with you. You just lost 6 votes.
    How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil for a few votes. Dirty votes. Payback is a b****.

Obama's accomplishments was enough to get him re-elected and he did not have to do this.

2. IHBF

IHBF BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +154
    Vote Gary Johnson.

3. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914
    Fine.. I'll fall on the sword and ask.

You've known this for weeks, why have you been supporting him and encouraging others to vote for him if you think he should be impeached for abuse of power?

4. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this. I don't know if Obama could do worse than he has already to turn me against him. Like I said it depends on how much I believe Romney will fuck up this country.By November, I may have gotten over the evil deed Obama has done. What more can he give illegal aliens?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  5. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,259
    Condolences

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnAp3YxCCw]Obama That I Used To Know - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,076
    If you really believe he's done an "outstanding job with the economy", then why would you let this one issue cause you to turn against him...is it really more important to you than the economy?? Not that I agree he's helped the economy one little bit, but do you really expect to agree with any politician on everything??

7. Shelzin

Shelzin Equal Opportunity Asshole

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Aye... You should vote... If someone is worthy to vote for. Even if they aren't a "winner"

8. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914

Chain migration. Count on it.

9. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,149

Giving millions of illegals a free pass may end up destroying our economy.:eusa_boohoo:

10. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914
    Not seeing that outstanding job on the economy either. And now we have a couple more million people who'll need jobs.
    Youth Unemployment Gap Of 2.7 Million 'May Never End': Report
    The Huffington Post | By James Sunshine
    Posted: 07/13/2012 9:05 am Updated: 07/13/2012 9:05 am

If young people represent America's future, then that future is filled with low wages and high unemployment.

Since the start of the Great Recession, 2.7 million people between the ages of 16 and 24 have lost their jobs or can no longer find employment, according to a report by the group Young Invincibles (h/t The Wall Street Journal). The report, called "No End In Sight," estimates that the present state of youth employment is the worst it's been since the Great Depression. Unlike during other recent recessions -- in 1981, 1990 and 2001 -- youth unemployment has not only spiked during the Great Recession, it's remained stubbornly high for a protracted period of time since.

Youth Unemployment Gap Of 2.7 Million 'May Never End': Report