I was for obama before i was against obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
I WAS FOR OBAMA BEFORE I WAS AGAINST OBAMA

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children. The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens. Not only the children because there is no way in hell Obama is going to deport the parents of these children. Temporary is prelude to permanent legal status and work permits. Plus he has stopped all deportations. Abuse of power and he should be impeached.
Deporting these children with their parent back to their home is not a punishment. Illegal immigration separate families and deportation unite families.
Obama if you had stood with me and my family, we would have stood with you. You just lost 6 votes.
How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil for a few votes. Dirty votes. Payback is a b****.

Obama's accomplishments was enough to get him re-elected and he did not have to do this.

Fine.. I'll fall on the sword and ask.

You've known this for weeks, why have you been supporting him and encouraging others to vote for him if you think he should be impeached for abuse of power?

You've known this for weeks, why have you been supporting him and encouraging others to vote for him if you think he should be impeached for abuse of power?

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this. I don't know if Obama could do worse than he has already to turn me against him. Like I said it depends on how much I believe Romney will fuck up this country.By November, I may have gotten over the evil deed Obama has done. What more can he give illegal aliens?

Last edited:
Condolences

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnAp3YxCCw]Obama That I Used To Know - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody - YouTube[/ame]

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy
, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: I think I would have been ok with Romney had he selected someone else as his VP. Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this.

If you really believe he's done an "outstanding job with the economy", then why would you let this one issue cause you to turn against him...is it really more important to you than the economy?? Not that I agree he's helped the economy one little bit, but do you really expect to agree with any politician on everything??

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this. I don't know if Obama could do worse than he has already to turn me against him. Like I said it depends on how much I believe Romney will fuck up this country.By November, I may have gotten over the evil deed Obama has done. [B]What more can he give illegal aliens?[/B]

Chain migration. Count on it.

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy
, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: I think I would have been ok with Romney had he selected someone else as his VP. Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this.

If you really believe he's done an "outstanding job with the economy", then why would you let this one issue cause you to turn against him...is it really more important to you than the economy?? Not that I agree he's helped the economy one little bit, but do you really expect to agree with any politician on everything??

Giving millions of illegals a free pass may end up destroying our economy.:eusa_boohoo:

Not seeing that outstanding job on the economy either. And now we have a couple more million people who'll need jobs.
Youth Unemployment Gap Of 2.7 Million 'May Never End': Report
The Huffington Post | By James Sunshine
Posted: 07/13/2012 9:05 am Updated: 07/13/2012 9:05 am

If young people represent America's future, then that future is filled with low wages and high unemployment.

Since the start of the Great Recession, 2.7 million people between the ages of 16 and 24 have lost their jobs or can no longer find employment, according to a report by the group Young Invincibles (h/t The Wall Street Journal). The report, called "No End In Sight," estimates that the present state of youth employment is the worst it's been since the Great Depression. Unlike during other recent recessions -- in 1981, 1990 and 2001 -- youth unemployment has not only spiked during the Great Recession, it's remained stubbornly high for a protracted period of time since.

Not seeing that outstanding job on the economy either. And now we have a couple more million people who'll need jobs.

If young people represent America's future, then that future is filled with low wages and high unemployment.

Since the start of the Great Recession, 2.7 million people between the ages of 16 and 24 have lost their jobs or can no longer find employment, according to a report by the group Young Invincibles (h/t The Wall Street Journal). The report, called "No End In Sight," estimates that the present state of youth employment is the worst it's been since the Great Depression. Unlike during other recent recessions -- in 1981, 1990 and 2001 -- youth unemployment has not only spiked during the Great Recession, it's remained stubbornly high for a protracted period of time since.

Now there will be even more competition for young, unemployed Americans...

Chicago Dream Relief in Demand | NBC Chicago

I WAS FOR OBAMA BEFORE I WAS AGAINST OBAMA

I and my family voted for Obama in 08 and supported him until he signed the policy allowing children of illegal aliens temporary legal status and temporary work permits which can be renewed indefinitely and financial aid for college. That is more than he has given my children and grand children.

As far as I am aware, if your children are of age they are more than capable of working, and they only need work permits while they are in high school. After that they can get whatever job they want, even a job that would normally not hire immigrants. Also, your children are just as eligible as any other person for federal grants and student loans based on their need, accomplishments, and family income.

So yes, you and your children have all the rights and more of any illegal immigrant. Please stop lying.
The policy is a “get out of deportation card” for millions of illegal aliens.

Yes, aliens who come over here and are gainfully employed parts of the community whop pay taxes on their income. Really, what is wrong with them? They do jobs you and your kids are above doing, and if not there are pklenty of fruit picking jobs available in states like AL where the crackdown on aliens caused a work shortage because white people are way to good to pick fruit. Not only that but aliens with working papers and legal ion the books jobs actually pay taxes on their income, unlike how they were before when they paid no taxes. Before they were like mitt Romney in that they did not pay taxes, and took advantage of government programs they never paid for.

Not only the children because there is no way in hell Obama is going to deport the parents of these children.

No way in hell? That seems to be your words, but you are not very connected to reality, and i believe the republican word for you is unhinged.
Temporary is prelude to permanent legal status and work permits.

yeah, that would seem to be the way. They give them a chance to work and be part of the taxpaying community. When they do then they give them the chance to become full citizens.

personally i prefer hard working immigrants as opposed to the terrorists that were given Visas by the previous administrations despite being on watchlists. I also prefer hard working mexicans to limey fuckers who got a free college education in england then came to america to get better jobs because there are few in their country. Of course, they just get work Visas because they never plan on becoming american. they just want our money and jobs.
Plus he has stopped all deportations.

No, no he has not. He has said he would prioritize deportations to criminals and illegals who are not looking to make an honest living in america. That is a far cry from not deporting anyone. but thanks for being unhinged and lying.
Abuse of power and he should be impeached.

Do you have a reason, or should he be impeached because you don't like him?

Deporting these children with their parent back to their home is not a punishment.

Oh yeah, now we will get a lesson about these people's homeland from a woman who has never been there.
Illegal immigration separate families and deportation unite families.

Well, in that case why do we let any american families live in different states? Clearly we should make them all live in the same place because their families need to be united.
Obama if you had stood with me and my family, we would have stood with you.

What if he doesn't want to be an ignorant racist? Some people might find you to be detestable and not be willing to stand behind your racism and xenophobia. About the only reason I would stand near you is to spit, piss, or shit on you.

You just lost 6 votes.

Like you were going to vote for him anyway. You are clearly lying about your 2008 vote. Anyway, i am sure he is real bothered considering his lead and how often Romney and ryan fuck up.
How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil for a few votes. Dirty votes. Payback is a b****.

Oh and the devil comes in. Yup, you are unhinged.
Obama's accomplishments was enough to get him re-elected and he did not have to do this.

Sorry hon, it is not obama's fault your kids cannot compete with illegal aliens for jobs. That would be your fault for being a shitty parent and raising a bunch of spoiled brats who are too good to do a real days work. Yup, Romney is your man. He is a spoiled rich guy who never worked a hard day in his entire life, and is an embarassment to his father.

now go watch your horse ballet and if things get too bad then you can run to france like Romney does.

I am having mixed feeling. He has done an outstanding job with the economy, but he lost me when he gave illegal aliens amnesty. And I am more likely not to vote at all. I know for sure I will not vote for Romney. It all depends on how much I don't want Romney ruining this country. .:confused: Shit, this all may change. I have a few month to resolve this. I don't know if Obama could do worse than he has already to turn me against him. Like I said it depends on how much I believe Romney will fuck up this country.By November, I may have gotten over the evil deed Obama has done. What more can he give illegal aliens?

He's given them the right to stay here and take US jobs. Did you see the lines today to get their NON Deportation cards? How many will end up getting Unemployment benefits now?

There is one main reason that all boils down to. kids don't want to start at the bottom anymore. there is a glut of people with work experience looking for jobs. The reality is that if all you got is a college degree you are not going to get a job above a person with a degree and work experience. Lots of kids were sold a lie that a college education will get you employed. If you worked in the real world you would know there are plenty of paper degrees and people who can't do the job they were hired for because they are too fucking lazy.

there is also another problem, and it is called being overqualified for a job. In years past kids worked at crappy minimum wage jobs during high school and college. When they got out they had work experience and a degree for their resume. they had previous employers to contact and work references to go with their resume. Yeah, fli[pping burgers at mcDonalds is good for getting references. Now when you graduate from college and you try to get a minimum wage job the employer looks at your education and knows you are out of there the first chance you get. Considering they have to train you, and the learning curve for any job, it is a waste to hire you when they know you are just going to quit when the better opportunity comes. It is actually better for them to hire a person without a higher education for their own job productivity because of this.

There are jobs out there opening up every day. Someone is going to get hired for them. kids need to learn how to apply for them and get the job. there is no president who is going to get you a job. Sorry, they all have better things to do. it is your job to get your job, and no one you vote for is going to help you there.

I don't Buy it, If you truly were so Upset about this Issue, you would start to question other stuff, Instead you are still saying stuff like "he has done and outstanding job on the Economy" Even being very nice I would not call the Job he has done Outstanding, Only someone head over heals in the tank for the man would say such a thing.

Yes, aliens who come over here and are gainfully employed parts of the community whop pay taxes on their income. Really, what is wrong with them?

What's Wrong with them? They Broke the law, Jumped in front of Literally Millions of Other people who have been waiting, and trying to come here legally, and now you and Obama want to Reward them for it.

I can understand the kids, but Obama Calls them kids then gives it to people up to the age of 30.

lol

He's given them the right to stay here and take US jobs. Did you see the lines today to get their NON Deportation cards? How many will end up getting Unemployment benefits now?

First, you are a retrd because none of them get unemployment. in order to get unemployment you have to have been employed and paid taxes for a certaion number of quarters. You only get unemployment after losing a taxpaying job. So no none of them will get unemployment because they never had a taxpaying job to claim it. You should really learn to not open your mouth when you are a stupid fuck.

Second, they don't take US jobs. they apply for them with the rest of the people and get them. No one walks into a place and says give me a job I am an illegal. Really, do you actually think the world works like that? Also, being on a work visa is not a plus with most employers. Most of them find these immigrants to be the only applicants.

but hey, if it bugs you that much there are farmers looking for someone to pick fruit. Feel free to go get a job doing that.

Yes, aliens who come over here and are gainfully employed parts of the community whop pay taxes on their income. Really, what is wrong with them?

What's Wrong with them? They Broke the law, Jumped in front of Literally Millions of Other people who have been waiting, and trying to come here legally, and now you and Obama want to Reward them for it.

Oh put the feigned caring for immigrants who come here legally away. if you could block all the hispanics from coming here you would because you are a known racist.

I think the jobs they get are punishment enough for that sort of thing. In case you did not notice there are not a lot of americans and legal workers signing up for farm or day work.

I can understand the kids, but Obama Calls them kids then gives it to people up to the age of 30.

lol

wah wah wah, go take their jobs from them, i am sure their employers would love an actual american to employ. too bad they rarely see them because people like you are too good for real work. That is what them wetbacks are for according to you.

Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Pubs only really give a shytte during one of their recessions. Otherwise they love the cheap, easily cowed labor. Fegging swine LOL

Forum List

Back