I was called a "fence sitter"; Hmm. Didn't realize there was a fence.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Flood of threads and comments today. Cant remember which one, or by who, but I was called a "fence sitter" today. All because I left the right wing...but didn't embrace the left wing enough to vote for them.....so did neither.

And was called a fence sitter. Thats kinda the attitude I, and many others, are sick of. I didn't know there was a fence. I thought it was more of a 300 million person family in a giant home, having a huge family discussion.

We aren't East and West Germany. There isn't a fence or a wall. We are all fellow citizens. There isn't a 47% who dont matter. Or a 99%.

There isn't a fence. Everyone needs to realize that.

Nope. It was from a right winger who was pissed that I didn't toe the line.

Flood of threads and comments today. Cant remember which one, or by who, but I was called a "fence sitter" today. All because I left the right wing...but didn't embrace the left wing enough to vote for them.....so did neither.

And was called a fence sitter. Thats kinda the attitude I, and many others, are sick of. I didn't know there was a fence. I thought it was more of a 300 million person family in a giant home, having a huge family discussion.

We aren't East and West Germany. There isn't a fence or a wall. We are all fellow citizens. There isn't a 47% who dont matter. Or a 99%.

No we aren't. In his own words your president said the Republicans were his enemies and called for "revenge" so just sit on your fence for the rest of your life. it sure as fuck suits you.

No we aren't. In his own words your president said the Republicans were his enemies and called for "revenge" so just sit on your fence for the rest of your life. it sure as fuck suits you.

I didnt vote for Obama in 2008 or this year. Its the GOP that lost vote, not the Dems who gained it. Huge difference.

Forum List

Back