I was born and raised in the USSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really...you might have violated some of the RULES in the forum.
The government does not run this forum or monitor it.
It's owned by a private person.
The concept of freedom and democracy applies to the government's ROLE and responsibilities, not what some private person chooses to allow to be seen.

I'm talking about Freedom of Speech in America ...
This is such a country that is located "on the island of America", which was discovered by Columbus ...
Now, they are called the USA.
-------------------------------------------------- ---
Do you know such a country?
:biggrin:

So, talk about it.
By the way, this generation of "modern Russia" is IMPERIAL Russian Empire and "Mister Trillionaire in the Making" Putin is the Tsar.
And Donald Trumpsky is angling to join your other new "American hero", Steven Seagal, as the next Russian citizen, after he is finished screwing the American people.
I predict that the two of them will be the next James Bond villains.

maxresdefault.jpg
I recommend you don't watch tomorrow's SOTU. A simultaneous heart attack and stroke is bad for your health.

36_2_16.gif
23_11_56.gif

Мне это неинтересно.
Даже переводить не буду.
-------------------
Клоуны могут заткнуть свое мнение в зад

I asked the Americans - to make a new scandal ...
You wrote some nonsense, which is not good for a scandal ..
------------------
How old are you, American children?
You do not know how to arrange a "real scandal" ...
This is proved ...
----------------------------
I -
I know how to make a real scandal.

I arrange this scandal in your forum and you, Americans, can never answer me using Education, Jobs, your War ...

===========================
You are just chatterboxes ....

======================
Can I drop the "American plankton" below

I'm bored...
I understand that in America - all dirty (do not wash) and stupid, and in Russia - drunk ...
But ...
TALK TO MY SMALL AMERICANS?
------------------
1. Why have Americans never washed historically?

The American race is Catholicism ...
Catholicism
- you wash when you were born
- you bathe when you marry
- you bathe when you die ...

===================================
The Anglo-Saxon nation, historically, was "dirty swine" ...
These pigs ... Opened the "Island of America"

I'm answering the answers, not the "curved line of talkers" ...
----------------
- All the "talkers" will be sent to the Ignore
- A competent answer - will receive an answer

Not really...you might have violated some of the RULES in the forum.
The government does not run this forum or monitor it.
It's owned by a private person.
The concept of freedom and democracy applies to the government's ROLE and responsibilities, not what some private person chooses to allow to be seen.

I'm talking about Freedom of Speech in America ...
This is such a country that is located "on the island of America", which was discovered by Columbus ...
Now, they are called the USA.
-------------------------------------------------- ---
Do you know such a country?
:biggrin:
Methinks the Vikings may have got there earlier Selivan

Guys, hello!
On what topic will we swear today?
Subject: What does USSR mean and where is it located?
Goodaye Hoss,trust you are well Matey...steve...Methinks that parts of America surrounding TRUMP...may well now have become part of the "NEW" USSR...you know the new Russian collaborating Republik of Trumpistan, I think it's called...Hoss you missing Hillary still,just couldn't resist,sorry...steve

Do not be afraid...
I will scold you only in Construction ...
Americans do not know how to build
------------------------------------

And about Politics we will just argue.

Oh, come on...don't be silly.
There are plenty of brilliant American architects and builders.
The difference is, the American economy doesn't always value history but you can find plenty of examples of beauty and craftsmanship in America.

America builds a lot of cheap housing, and also cheap industrial spaces, but when the opportunity arises, artists get to express their gift in America like anywhere else.
You have a fair point Strangler,but O how the Criminal Developers (including Trumpovich) have demolished some wonderful buildings that should have been saved,replacing them with Gauldie,Bling and Trashy monstrosities...just sayin...steve

I am 50 years old.
I grew up and was born in the Soviet Union.
- I served in the border troops of the USSR and fought on the territory of the USSR in 1990
- I have an education, Master of Technology.
- I love the village life, construction, ekstrim in the forest.
- I do not like politics (but if you want to talk, you can ...)
- I lived in America in 1999 and have real estate in America .....
==================================
Now I live in Russia and I believe that the relations between America and Russia are very bad ....
Therefore, I'll try to tell you where the Russians and Americans are mistaken ...
These are very simple questions.
You just need to be able to "listen to each other"

So what are you thoughts on wall building. Orange turd wants to put up another Berlin Wall in the US because the graffiti artists need a canvas. How'd that wall thing work out over there?
Simple Isaac,the Ruskies just have a WALL OF ASSINATION

Do not be afraid...

The difference is, the American economy doesn't always value history but you can find plenty of examples of beauty and craftsmanship in America.

America builds a lot of cheap housing, and also cheap industrial spaces, but when the opportunity arises, artists get to express their gift in America like anywhere else.
You have a fair point Strangler,but O how the Criminal Developers (including Trumpovich) have demolished some wonderful buildings that should have been saved,replacing them with Gauldie,Bling and Trashy monstrosities...just sayin...steve

Maybe the worst of it happening right here in the Los Angeles area where I live, yes you're right.
L.A. is always under attack by developers who don't think twice about erasing our fair city's memories.

And it's not just the great classic architecture either, they are destroying some of the most famous POP culture icons too. I keep telling my kids that the big chain drive through restaurants are just corporate copies of a culture that started here in The City of Angels but it's getting harder and harder to find examples of the originals now.

Sometimes "progress is our most important product" (GE) but sometimes it is our biggest heartache!

Do not be afraid...

Maybe the worst of it happening right here in the Los Angeles area where I live, yes you're right.
L.A. is always under attack by developers who don't think twice about erasing our fair city's memories.

And it's not just the great classic architecture either, they are destroying some of the most famous POP culture icons too. I keep telling my kids that the big chain drive through restaurants are just corporate copies of a culture that started here in The City of Angels but it's getting harder and harder to find examples of the originals now.

Sometimes "progress is our most important product" (GE) but sometimes it is our biggest heartache!
Strangler,here in Perth,Western Australia AKA Paradise.......Modern Building often keep the facia of the previous building,or as in the R&I Tower,kept the original Palace Hotel in situ,.

This Hotel meant so much to the folk here that the arch/builders kept it......You will have to log in to....Photo's of the R&I Bank building in Perth,Western Australia...as I cannot down load it,sorry...it is not the Greatest outcome but it saved an iconic building for us,moreover it was where the desert PAVLOVA was invented for the Brilliant Russian Ballet Diva,Pavlova.....when she performed here in Perth the mid 1920's.

Have a Great Day...steve

I am 50 years old.
I grew up and was born in the Soviet Union.
- I served in the border troops of the USSR and fought on the territory of the USSR in 1990
- I have an education, Master of Technology.
- I love the village life, construction, ekstrim in the forest.
- I do not like politics (but if you want to talk, you can ...)
- I lived in America in 1999 and have real estate in America .....
==================================
Now I live in Russia and I believe that the relations between America and Russia are very bad ....
Therefore, I'll try to tell you where the Russians and Americans are mistaken ...
These are very simple questions.
You just need to be able to "listen to each other"

So why did you guys invade Ukraine? Let’s start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back