I was banned from ?????? today

The introduction forum is stupid to have. My opinion of course... But who pays any attention to it? You to introduce yourself, and then... Introduce yourself to people who don't bother to go to the introduction thread. Which... is the majority.

I am not big on the introduction section either.... but it is a standard on most forums.

He claims himself that he trying to give an "introduction" for himself..... so why not put it in the introduction section. Why politics?
For the same reason I did. It's pointless to introduce yourself in the introduction forum.

I'd rather jump in and this is what I'm about. My first post

Agreed.... As i have said....i am not a fan of making introductions either.... but they are standard to just about every forum. However, i do not think the introduction from is pointless. Many do look to see who has joined the forum.

Was your first post a whine i was banned at another site post? .....No it sure was not. You stated your opinion in a straight forward way. :thup:

See the difference? You just jumped in.......

I am not big on the introduction section either.... but it is a standard on most forums.

He claims himself that he trying to give an "introduction" for himself..... so why not put it in the introduction section. Why politics?
For the same reason I did. It's pointless to introduce yourself in the introduction forum.

I'd rather jump in and this is what I'm about. My first post

Agreed.... As i have said....i am not a fan of making introductions either.... but they are standard to just about every forum. However, i do not think the introduction from is pointless. Many do look to see who has joined the forum.

Was your first post a whine i was banned at another site post? .....No it sure was not. You stated your opinion in a straight forward way. :thup:

See the difference? You just jumped in.......

*ponders*

Well met.

*yawn* still here? lol. (reminded of the Ferris Bueler's Day off credits.)

It's over.......go home.......:lol:

if the moderators want to scratch this & send the thread to the abyss, that's fine by me. :clap2:

I don't intend to post any further in it. Little use will come from leaving it here unless people want to continue to go on about this forum & that etc. I made a boo boo & posted in the wrong place. While there are greater tragedies in life, I apologize for the painstaking keystrokes people made to keep this thing alive in its tangent. Hey look, a sign...

Delete this thread please :D

if the moderators want to scratch this & send the thread to the abyss, that's fine by me. :clap2:

I don't intend to post any further in it. Little use will come from leaving it here unless people want to continue to go on about this forum & that etc. I made a boo boo & posted in the wrong place. While there are greater tragedies in life, I apologize for the painstaking keystrokes people made to keep this thing alive in its tangent. Hey look, a sign...

I DON'T want it deleted.

Staff doesn't just delete your "boo boos" at YOUR whim. And, as I was one who went through the "painstaking keystrokes" to post here, I don't want my posts deleted.

Just because YOU embarrassed yourself, doesn't mean others want their posts deleted as well.

That's mighty self-centered, that request of yours.

That's do-able. PM a mod.

Wow. Can't share an experience here eh? Gotta produce a body? Interesting house rules. I'm also a navy veteran that served in 3 tours. you need my DD-214 showing my honorable discharge to make that claim? I also ate chinese for dinner. Need a receipt? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::lol::lol:
XXXXXX Here I was thinking people may be interested in people that give a crap enough to give a crap....LOL!!! :eusa_boohoo: Tell ya what. As soon as they let me back in, I'll get back to ya. I promise!

Please submit your credentials to warrior in triplicate, then we'll talk.

I DON'T want it deleted.

Staff doesn't just delete your "boo boos" at YOUR whim. And, as I was one who went through the "painstaking keystrokes" to post here, I don't want my posts deleted.

Just because YOU embarrassed yourself, doesn't mean others want their posts deleted as well.

I agree.

If he wants i locked... fine. But deleted....no i don't think so.

I DON'T want it deleted.

I agree.

I've had my own threads deleted. It can happen.

I DON'T want it deleted.

I agree.

I've had my own threads deleted. It can happen.

Pretty pussy thing to do if you ask me huggy.

Jason, here's the deal. When you traverse the Land of the Pitiful ( strictly biased message boards, blogs, conspiracy theorist sites--you inevitably wind up meeting the Pitiful. And this is what seperates the men from the boys, if I may be so sexist, you need to be able to let go of a lot of that shit. It's easy to be lured into a sense that these people and their ideas are somehow VERY VERY important and I'm prepared to give you the keys to the kingdom here when I tell you____ they're NOT. Hokay??

full-of-people-who-care.jpg

Forum List

Back