‘I Was an...Addict’

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........

He dug his way out of the pits of addiction and misery - and you despise him for it. Unreal.

A very typical repuke.

If immigrants were all voting Republican, you and your liberal masters wouldn't be welcoming them. Besides, Jesus didn't tell people that they should illegally enter into another country and then become wards of the state. I'm not responsible to take care of foreigners who are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

all Lindell did was replace one addiction with another addiction; now his addiction is MONEY ..........
Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.
The only thing wrong with money is some are jealous of not having any.

How much money did Jesus have?
Where did Jesus work?
How did Jesus pay for the house he didn't have?
How many jobs did Jesus create?
Was Jesus jealous of those that were wealthy, when Jesus had nothing?

You sound like you have money issues .........

Jesus was a carpenter before He went on His ministry, just like His earthly father Joseph. That's how He probably earned His money and kept the house they all lived in.

Funny, the people who invoke Jesus the most always, always seem to know the absolute least about Him.

mikelindell_hdv.jpg

Watching him laughing and smiling as he pushes his line of pillows, sheets, and comforters, it’s hard to believe he was once suffering in the depth of crack cocaine addiction.

He was so bad, in fact, that his drug dealers staged an intervention in 2008 and refused to sell to him. They cut him off, and a year later he was done using.

I got freed of all of my addictions January 16, 2009, but at that point I didn’t do a full surrender to Jesus,” he said. “I didn’t give a full surrender until February 18, 2017, so there’s quite a story in between where God was still chasing me.”

More of the story @ ‘I Was an...Addict’: Inside My Pillow Inventor Mike Lindell’s Amazing Transformation
That might explain why I found a kilo of cocaine in my pillow.

Sure because paying bills, buying food, owning a home, creating jobs for other people and when you buy something even if only a sandwich inadvertently helping creat other jobs, paying taxes is so bad.

Where did Jesus work?

Jesus did not need money the people around him took care of him.....his job was trying to help those around him and anyone he bumps into.. ...the house he was referencing wasnt a physical house....jesus was not into creating jobs....he was into saving lives....Jesus could give a dam about being wealthy....

Yes, I was raised in the church; no need to attempt to educate me on the 'Jesus' thing.
It was a rhetorical question.
Of course, now days, Republicans would bitch to high fucking Hell about anyone like Jesus.
They would claim Jesus is living in his mama's basement, getting welfare, living off the gubmint dime, all the same shit that Republicans ALWAYS bitch about, and they would tell Jesus to go get a fucking job, all while they claim to be 'christian.'
LOFL ............... you fucking Republicans are a fucking riot man ...........
You claim Jesus did not creat jobs. I can name probably a million or more, I would not doubt there have been at least that many preachers, nuns and others that make a living because of Jesus. The pope is one of those.

Jesus even is responsible for billions of other indirect jobs such as building churches, cathedrals, feeding those that built them, those that built the tools used and all the rest

I would say for someone that had no need of money he did pretty well at creating jobs.

It took you half a day to come up with that lame shit?

During his time on Earth he created no jobs from his ministry.

He dug his way out of the pits of addiction and misery - and you despise him for it. Unreal.

Despise? Those are your words shit head; not mine.

I said he replaced one addiction with another addiction.

Why in Hell can't you fucking keep up with the conversation?

Where did Jesus work?

Jesus was a carpenter before He went on His ministry, just like His earthly father Joseph. That's how He probably earned His money and kept the house they all lived in.

Funny, the people who invoke Jesus the most always, always seem to know the absolute least about Him.

Sorry witch but I'm not prostituting religion for my politics like the religious right aka GOP in this nation does with Jesus.

Lindell is one of those; not me.

Religion should stay in the church but the GOP has been mixing their 'fake' religion into politics for the past few decades. Shame on them.

Where did Jesus work?

Jesus did not need money the people around him took care of him.....his job was trying to help those around him and anyone he bumps into.. ...the house he was referencing wasnt a physical house....jesus was not into creating jobs....he was into saving lives....Jesus could give a dam about being wealthy....

Yes, I was raised in the church; no need to attempt to educate me on the 'Jesus' thing.
It was a rhetorical question.
Of course, now days, Republicans would bitch to high fucking Hell about anyone like Jesus.
They would claim Jesus is living in his mama's basement, getting welfare, living off the gubmint dime, all the same shit that Republicans ALWAYS bitch about, and they would tell Jesus to go get a fucking job, all while they claim to be 'christian.'
LOFL ............... you fucking Republicans are a fucking riot man ...........
You claim Jesus did not creat jobs. I can name probably a million or more, I would not doubt there have been at least that many preachers, nuns and others that make a living because of Jesus. The pope is one of those.

Jesus even is responsible for billions of other indirect jobs such as building churches, cathedrals, feeding those that built them, those that built the tools used and all the rest

I would say for someone that had no need of money he did pretty well at creating jobs.

It took you half a day to come up with that lame shit?

During his time on Earth he created no jobs from his ministry.
I don't spend every waking moment on here like you seem to do. I have a life. During his time on earth he did create jobs who do you think listened to him, talked about him, feed him, clothed him, handed down the ideas that he espoused?

Got to give you credit no matter how many tell you that you don't understand the way the world works you still dig in and just shovel a deeper hole.

Where did Jesus work?

Sorry witch but I'm not prostituting religion for my politics like the religious right aka GOP in this nation does with Jesus.

Religion should stay in the church but the GOP has been mixing their 'fake' religion into politics for the past few decades. Shame on them.
I take it you are not too bright. Since you did not notice you are the one that brought up Jesus and religion. Does that make you GOP? Maybe you don't know what you are talking about.

Unlike you, he made something of himself. You're just a bitter, envious loser.

Where did Jesus work?

I take it you are not too bright. Since you did not notice you are the one that brought up Jesus and religion. Does that make you GOP? Maybe you don't know what you are talking about.

Me, not too bright?

The OP article is from what source? Christian Broadcasting Network

The article is about Lindell, a guy that actively campaigned for our current 'FORNICATOR in CHIEF' who just so happens to be a GOP ass hole

If you would just fucking pay some attention instead of running off at your pie hole ..............

I'm doing just fine. I don't need to be a fucking junkie for three fucking decades just to become a fucking millionaire. You think anyone is bitter about, or envious about a fucking junkie that was on crack for three decades?
That is fucking hilarious dude.

I'm doing just fine. I don't need to be a fucking junkie for three fucking decades just to become a fucking millionaire. You think anyone is bitter about, or envious about a fucking junkie that was on crack for three decades?

You're here putting him down. Your life sucks and you're jealous of others.

Where did Jesus work?

Me, not too bright?

The OP article is from what source? Christian Broadcasting Network

The article is about Lindell, a guy that actively campaigned for our current 'FORNICATOR in CHIEF' who just so happens to be a GOP ass hole

If you would just fucking pay some attention instead of running off at your pie hole ..............
So? Your point is that somehow you were not the one that brought up Jesus? You were not the one that said he never contributed? You were not the one that made the sweeping statement that all GOP were bad because they somehow always brought up God into everything? You were not the one cursing at everyone and degrading them because they did not agree with you?

You're here putting him down. Your life sucks and you're jealous of others.

Like I said Mr Rocket Scientist; I'm doing just fine.
Just because Mr. Lindell threw away 30 years of his life being a junkie you go ahead & praise him for that.

Forum List

Back