I was afraid of this....Mueller has nailed Trump's ass to a tree trunk this time!!

MornJoke.jpg

I been using stuff like that for a long time and STILL NO RESULTS!

Tell me about it.

With all the supplements out there today
We should have Schawrzeneggars's body, John Holmes's dick, and Stephen Hawking's brain!

Jo

We should have Schawrzeneggars's body, John Holmes's dick, and Stephen Hawking's brain!
Jo
Yeah, but instead I got Schwarzeneggars brain, John Holmes body and Hawkings dick.

It;'s not fair.

We should pass a law or sumpin.

Jo
Yeah, but instead I got Schwarzeneggars brain, John Holmes body and Hawkings dick.

It;'s not fair.

We should pass a law or sumpin.

We did...we made MAGA HATS. Damn.. That's it... I'm getting me one today!
Maga hat that is.

LOL

JO

This is a joke isn't it? Remember when the liberal media covered up Jack Kennedy's "Dr. Feelgood"?

Nope Trump cheated in the primaries by using a brain booster and now we're gonna impeach the muthafukker!

I would rather implum....but peach is the Dem fruit of choice....at least plums are good for bowel movement.

Seems to me as just an ad for a drug, and even then I wouldn't attest to it being real or fake. Does bring to mind those people with abnormal memory ability. Marilu Henner of the old Taxi television show being one. Pick a random date years ago and she'll tell you what she wore, had for lunch, and the weather. Saw it on YouTube.

Forum List

Back