I Was Abducted By An Alien

Was it a cute little alien like ET or a slimy bug like Aliens?

With all that ass probing going on in these alien abduction fanatsies...

I'm thinking that most if not all of at least the males have a homosexual component to their wiring and might consider coming out of the closet.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

Don't suppose the OP has any evidence of being abducted? ...Always good to ask. :)

Nothing convincing. Only a periodic self-evident ache in my right hip for the last thirty years where they stuck the syringe and a vivid memory of the experience as if it had just happened yesterday.

With all that ass probing going on in these alien abduction fanatsies...

I'm thinking that most if not all of at least the males have a homosexual component to their wiring and might consider coming out of the closet.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

Am willing to bet in the case of homophobic men, some of the alien-abduction people actually had a gay experience but repressed it so strongly than they concocted the more acceptable 'alien' scenario. Has happened with child sexual abuse patients. Young boy is raped by an adult man at a very young age, and replaced that memory with an alien abduction false-memory.

Was a funny scene in think the frist season of Babylon 5 where a human descendent of someone who was abduted by aliens is sueing a 'Gray' claiming the Gray's descended from the Gray who kidnapped the human's ancestor. :)

My right hip still aches at times where they stuck a robotic syringe.
Traveled there and back through a worm-hole that beat flying Jet Blue.

True story.

Did you get probed too? :tongue:

alienProbe.jpg

I still have PTSD from this experience. No thanks to Pogo, he made me remember this in another thread today.

I was abducted by an alien....

He took me up in his spaceship and told me..........I always wanted to see Uranus

When I was 13 I stayed at my cousin's house in CA for the month of August. My cousin Renato and I shared a bedroom. One night I woke up everyone in the house as I ran screaming out of the bedroom at 3AM. They asked what was wrong and I explained to them that there was a large almond-eyed bug in my bed and it was staring at me. My cousin's sister thought I was ridiculous and said it was probably an elephant. Everyone went back to sleep

Many years later I recollected a portion of the event: 3 of them were working on Renato while at least one was watching over me. I turned to look up and saw the black almond eyes.

I wasn't exactly abducted, but here's my story....

Two space aliens, a male and a female, landed their ship in the middle of my farm, and my ex-wife and I ran out and greeted it. We talked to them and then decided to put them up in our house for a few weeks. They exchanged stories with us about culture and technology. On the last night before the aliens departed, we decided to swap spouses just to see what the sex is like. We're swingers.

But here's what happened:

My wife goes to bed with the male alien, looks down at his junk and couldn't hide her disappointment. "That's it?"

"Ah, one second," said the alien and he pulled one of his ears. His penis lengthened several times in size.

"Okay but now it's just weirdly long and skinny..."

"Ah, one second," said the alien and pulled his other ear. His penis swelled with girth.

The next morning, we watched the spaceship fly away. My wife was radiant, she said "What a night, what a night! I'll never forget it. How about you?"

I grumbled, "What about me? That bitch spent the whole night twisting my ears."

Forum List

Back