I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
`
....you have no idea how hard it was. I'm not complaining, just sharing. Complicating matters, I was white. Now mind you, I was dealing with a daughter of my own age back in 97. I was new to Milwaukee. Anyways, there was this prevailing, unsaid aura that labeled me a "white" teenage mom. It didn't last long once people got to know me, but still, they believed only black girls got pregnant at an early age.
Out of curiosity, do you give motivational talks to girls about not having babies at 12 or before they can financially afford them?
In this day and age that would be all females under.......53

Why didn't you abstain from sex for the same reasons?

Seriously, I'm trying to wrap my head around this...
Are you retarded or you didnt read the thread? What part of she was raped by a holy roller did you miss?
Are you retarded or you didnt read the thread? What part of she was raped by a holy roller did you miss?
Hey...go fuck yourself!

I didn't read the whole thread, and, if ya ask me,
that info should have been in the OP...

How race, instead of rape, was the focus, is beyond me,
and frankly, I call bullshit...total bullshit

12 years old, naive, couldn't say no to dick but,
was able to 'refuse' an abortion...making the OP about race

Even the thread title is misleading,
and doesn't even address rape...
she waits a day to reveal that information...
what was even the reason for starting a thread
and leaving out such pertinent information

Go fuck yourself
Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts.

Lots of things are beyond you. That not exactly front page news anymore. It more like common knowledge that you have a hard time grasping simple concepts. Also no one cares what you call.

Yeah getting raped tends to take away your innocence moron.

I know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?
Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts
I didn't read the whole thread asshole,
her revelation was on pg 9...
know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?
I Was A Single Mom In High School,
started out about race, ended up rape

But, being white complicated things...
This isnt your first time making the exact same mistake though. Why are you too dumb to learn from your mistakes?

Not sure how you dont mention you were raped when someone asks you how you got pregnant at 12. Are you some kind imbecile or is someone paying you to pretend to be one?
Not sure how you dont mention you were raped when someone asks you how you got pregnant at 12. Are you some kind imbecile or is someone paying you to pretend to be one?
No, I'm not an imbecile

Start to finish, it doesn't wash...
coupled with her other posts and threads

I'm not buying what she's selling

What a horrible story, but thanks to Windparadox for telling it.

Whenever I write about this on USMB, I get screamed at, but it's true. Evangelicals are horrible parents to girls. They deliberately keep their daughters ignorant about sex and about birth control, perhaps so they can sell them to the highest bidder on the marriage market. Selling one's offspring's hymen can bring in big bucks. Her parental units did this to her because of their cult, and she has been the one to suffer for her parental units' sins.

May I also put in a bad word here for this Owen couple in Florida who tried to screw over their own son. Pfft!

Windparadox is right to call the two who screwed around enough to have her and then failed her "parental units." It puts a good distance between her and these two. They certainly were not "mom" and "dad." These two did nothing but produce a baby whom they then failed to raise.

BTW: I think that we have to distinguish between denominations of Baptists. I've met some pretty sharp Baptists and there are people like Jimmy and Roslyn Carter, who are some very respectable people who have tried to bring their best to the world. I think that the Gore family are Baptist, as are Al Sharpton and many other Baptists who are African-American, and have tried in their way to do the same.

The Roman Catholic Church has an hierarchy, much the same as a medieval country, so it is easy to place blame, as I do as a cradle Catholic for this church's history, mistreatment of women, banning female people from the ministry, aid to the Nazi criminals after WWII, mistreatment of mothers in the Magdalene laundries, the cover-ups of pedophiles. It is far harder to parse the many strains of Baptist, as they have no central governance. There are the Carters and the Gores, but also the jeffress and grahams, the falwell types, etc.
Ah lez shows up to exploit a woman's rape for the purpose of facilitating a long anti Christian rant....good on ya, lez.

Listen. I got pilloried for this some time back but I don’t care. Childhood sexual abuse creates messed up adults. It’s that simple. They usually become man hating liberals.
When you see the long rants against men and religion like that one from lysisyrata or Penelope then you can be fairly sure you are dealing with the results of childhood sexual abuse.
We have an entire political party run on the pathology of untreated childhood abuse.

I did not undergo any sexual abuse in my childhood. Absolutely none.
If someone chooses to use their sexual identity or their religion to abuse others, they are fair game.
Someone tell bode and the gay parade.

Written by...wait for it...Paul Rosenberg. He is sure to have a friendly view of Christians right? From his bio page.

"Paul Rosenberg is a California-based writer/activist, senior editor for Random Lengths News, and a columnist for Al Jazeera English."

He seems quite intent on explaining the failings of the Evangelicals. And Trump. And Evangelicals and Trump. Sort of an obsession of hatred. Some of his many articles concentrating on the Muslim, communist, terrorist, illegals, evangelical threat to America.

Are Trump Supporters Evil

Fringe Christian groups...

Far Right Christian Nationalism

Evangelicals-NRA-hypocrisy

Evangelicals blinded by darkness put Trump ahead of Jesus

right wing religious nationalists new power play

Trump defender of christian america not ludicous

Dont even venture to his Twitter feed. Its a study in vile loathing and paranoia

View attachment 217368

And lastly...why does hatred for Christians always seem to go along with a hatred for whites?.

Here is one of dozens if not hundreds. He and his good buddy Ron Brownstein just yukking it up and talking about how stupid whites are.

Your kinda guy windparadox.

View attachment 217376

View attachment 217412
wp's folks weren't evangelicals, they were muslims and she was married off at 12.

At least the Catholics have a governing body, so there is some way of holding them accountable. No such luck with the fundie protestants. They can abuse kids, particularly girls, and get away with it.

They already bilked the taxpayers of millions for this "abstinence only" crap that apparently tells young girls in captive audiences, that their only worth is what is between their legs, and they are of no value, like chewed gum on the floor or tape that has lost its stickiness, if they have sex. People who expose kids to this sort of obscenity belong in jail and be forced to pay for the kids' psychological counseling.

Fundies can, and do, make up all sorts of wacky things and try and sell them to the public. This rushdoony was a real piece of work.

I feel sorry for any kid raised under these circumstances.

At least the Catholics have a governing body, so there is some way of holding them accountable. No such luck with the fundie protestants. They can abuse kids, particularly girls, and get away with it.

They already bilked the taxpayers of millions for this "abstinence only" crap that apparently tells young girls in captive audiences, that their only worth is what is between their legs, and they are of no value, like chewed gum on the floor or tape that has lost its stickiness, if they have sex. People who expose kids to this sort of obscenity belong in jail and be forced to pay for the kids' psychological counseling.

Fundies can, and do, make up all sorts of wacky things and try and sell them to the public. This rushdoony was a real piece of work.

I feel sorry for any kid raised under these circumstances.

Actually, planned parenthood believes the only worth in girls and women is between their legs..and they have funded an empire on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back