I warned you, you behaved as expected.

Psychodouche said:
Same crap I was saying months ago in a different form.

It's called "War on Terror", not "War on the People That Attacked Us on 9/11".

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. No matter what they call themselves, their goal is the same. Much like no matter what year it is or how many times you've been proven wrong, your argument is the same.

Mr.Conley said:
OMG!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!! I GOT A CONSERVATIVE TO ADMIT THAT FOX NEWS IS, "DECEPTIVE AND DISINGENOUS,"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS GOING ON THE OLD RESUME NOW.

Dear Thomas( )Paine and Trobinett,
I you had actually looked at the link, you would have discovered, that I merely copied and pasted the first paragraph from the Fox article. Everything you said condemning my improper quotations as wrong doesn't apply to me, but rather to good old Fox news. You just called Fox a propoganda machine.

On a second note, thanks for making my day. This is absoulutly hilarious. The best thing is that you will probably never the the connection. THis is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh wow oh wow oh wow.

Thank you,
Mr.Conley

This little speil of yours Mr. Conley, reminded me of something I saw on another site. Just wondering?
thefloyd (1000+ posts) Sun Feb-19-06 11:29 PM
Original message
Removed Fox News from my television
My god I literally feel better. I highly recommend removing Fox for those still undecided or want to know what the enemy is saying.

http://www.democraticunderground.co...ress=364x469651 :rotflmao: ;) :teeth:

Mr.Conley said:
OMG!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!! I GOT A CONSERVATIVE TO ADMIT THAT FOX NEWS IS, "DECEPTIVE AND DISINGENOUS,"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I you had actually looked at the link, you would have discovered, that I merely copied and pasted the first paragraph from the Fox article. Everything you said condemning my improper quotations as wrong doesn't apply to me, but rather to good old Fox news. You just called Fox a propoganda machine.

On a second note, thanks for making my day. This is absoulutly hilarious. The best thing is that you will probably never the the connection. THis is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh wow oh wow oh wow.

Thank you,
Mr.Conley

I think you TOTALLY missed the point. However, I'll let him come back and draw you a picture.

I would also like to leave a message for Thomas Paine and trobinett,
I would like to apologize, although we had a misunderstanding, I overeacted in my reply. When I first read your post, I was very angry because it seemed to me you were accusing me of purposely altering information to enhance my own postion at the expence of the truth, I was infuriated. However, I soon saw the flaw in your agruement and, in both humor and anger, reposted, Although you accidental condemnation of Fox has been declared hilarious by no less than 4 people, I feel my reply was too shameless. I hope you will forgive me.

Mr.Conley

Apology accepted, THAT took some class, thank you. :)

A word of advice, tricks, deception, and traps, will neither win you many arguments, or friends.

Hobbit said:
Ok, so let me get this straight. You post a quote with practically no context, make wide conjectures as to its meaning, get slammed for using this quote deceptively, then claim that the place you posted the quote from was what was being slammed. You're a douche. Seriously, man, you must have, like, a sad and depressing life if you get that excited by being debunked while using a quote from Fox News. Go watch a movie or get a girlfriend or something. You need some stimulation or something. I'm going to have to leave now just in case it's contagious.

Must have been a Harvard class project.

Mr.Conley said:

Thank you,
Mr.Conley

YOU were the one being deceptive and disingenous. If necessary I can post a link to remedial reading comprehension course for your education.. Geez you're either completely stupid or attempting another lie.. Bwhahahaaaaaa idiot lefties don't even have the ability to read a paragraph and understand its' meaning.

Stephanie said:
This little speil of yours Mr. Conley, reminded me of something I saw on another site. Just wondering?
thefloyd (1000+ posts) Sun Feb-19-06 11:29 PM
Original message
Removed Fox News from my television
My god I literally feel better. I highly recommend removing Fox for those still undecided or want to know what the enemy is saying.
No not me, ever even been to the website before. Plus I don't have a tv up here so I don't have any Fox News to disconnect in the first place...

trobinett said:
Mr.Conley

Apology accepted, THAT took some class, thank you.

A word of advice, tricks, deception, and traps, will neither win you many arguments, or friends.

First, thank you for accepting my apology.

Second let me say that regardless of whether the quote and link I provided seemed or were deceptive, I did not purposely try to present them as such.
If thats how it seemed, then I'm sorry.

I personally consider any such dishonesty one of the highest crimes any person can commit and an extremely poor reflection of themselves and their ethics. I realize that you and probably others will not believe this, but it is the truth and I hope you will accept it.

ThomasPaine said:
YOU were the one being deceptive and disingenous. If necessary I can post a link to remedial reading comprehension course for your education.. Geez you're either completely stupid or attempting another lie.. Bwhahahaaaaaa idiot lefties don't even have the ability to read a paragraph and understand its' meaning.

Please see Post 17 for a explanation as to what happened. Hopefully the anaylsis there will help you understand what I was saying.

I forgive you Mr. Conley... Now! Just don't do it again or else :whip: :whip3: :whip: :teeth:

This is incredible. Bush actually said there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. Cheney actually said there was no connection with Iraqi government and Al Queda. The otherwise true believers are just a hoot. Ain't you diggin' it?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
This is incredible. Bush actually said there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. Cheney actually said there was no connection with Iraqi government and Al Queda. The otherwise true believers are just a hoot. Ain't you diggin' it?

Psychoblues

No --I'm too scared to. Hillary says the terrorists are going to get us.

Forum List

Back