Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I do not like the EU and are from America

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Bulgaria, Romania, Denmark, Sweden, UK, Malta, Cyprus and Greece leave the EU.

EU can build a own Army with 400,000 Army force. No Naval and Air Force includes.

21 days trial.

EU can build a own Army with 400,000 Army force. No Naval and Air Force includes.

21 days trial.

I naturally vote:

"I do not like the EU and are from Europe"

I add Fuck The EU....Long Live Europa.

• Banned
70 % dislike the EU by American citizen and 50-55 precent dislike EU in Europe.

21 days trial.

I naturally vote:

"I do not like the EU and are from Europe"

I add Fuck The EU....Long Live Europa.
I second Luce.

21 days trial.

Yes and then we show your EU how it should be done when we start to buy up large areas of your lands. Then stop buying your 4th rate goods that are tasteless and short lived. How will you survive when you lose 40% of the EU income from those nations, about as much as Palestine does when it relies on UN handouts.

70 % dislike the EU by American citizen and 50-55 precent dislike EU in Europe.

All because of the eastern European nation that see the rest of Europe as a gold mine. Kick them out and tell them to learn to control their criminals and we might get along fine.

• Banned
I say 12 country in European Union now.

I changes me from 20 to 12 in the Union.

It's this everyone:

Austria
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Ireland
France
Spain
Italy
Czech Republic
Poland
Portugal
Finland

Euro in every single nation then Armed Forces will be around 1,000,000 force or finelly 400,000 with only Army and 12 nation in western Europe would be good ?

• Banned
Ukraine insted for Czech Republic as no 12 in top selection EU with own Army and Euro in penning even Ukraine are east Europe this top EU are western civilization.

It's this everyone:

Austria
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Ireland
France
Spain
Italy
Czech Republic
Poland
Portugal
Finland

Euro in every single nation then Armed Forces will be around 1,000,000 force or finelly 400,000 with only Army and 12 nation in western Europe would be good ?

Why do you want all the nations that are bankrupt and/or overrun by islamonazi terrorists.

It's this everyone:

Austria
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Ireland
France
Spain
Italy
Czech Republic
Poland
Portugal
Finland

And, who will be financed for NATO ?

Enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
640px-History_of_NATO_enlargement.svg.png

Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't understand. More explaine from youre ?

You choose the nations that are in debt and unable to function on their own. The nations that are ran by neo Marxists who welcome uncontrolled islamonazi immigration and leave out the nations that have no debt and are strong enough to evict the islamonazis. Who will pay for the upcoming failures of the EU

21 days trial.
Might as well throw in Spain, if you're going to put all the poor countries in one basket...Albania also..

EU sceptism are bigger than wait in Europe. Maybe now British Empire to stay and the EU need only Ukraine to Union and then I will not like the EU maybe I will Sweden go awake from the EU like one close to me. Only if Britain leave we can sink down to 12 nation's how are real dream EU and with NATO there is western Europe dream work. The only western Europe(plus Poland and Ukraine) and NATO togheter in same pact. Rest of Europe will were Balkan, Baltikum, Russia and real Scandinavia.

EU with today nation's and America and Norway and Iceland and Canada. It will be 28 countries like today. Cameron will not leave the EU he say last 10 day.

It's this everyone:

Austria
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Ireland
France
Spain
Italy
Czech Republic
Poland
Portugal
Finland

And, who will be financed for NATO ?

Enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) View attachment 69536

Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NATO gonna be in same waivers.

North America + Europe we need.

It's this everyone:

Austria
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Ireland
France
Spain
Italy
Poland
Portugal
Finland
Ukraine

Are possible but we must wait to UK have leave the project. Then it can be 12 nation's, Norway, Iceland, Turkey, Canada and USA in dream solution. I've wrong much or maybe true. I say 28 nation's with Ukraine last if UK leave the EU.

Forum List

Back