I wantRomney to ask Obama if he hasused illegal drugs

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
in the general election debates

He sort of said he did -but it is lost in the public conciuosness

Frankly, nobody cares... there are soooooo many other more pressing things he needs to ask.

Romney had better get his shit together, because Obama's minions are going to be extra nasty this time around.

Frankly, nobody cares... there are soooooo many other more pressing things he needs to ask.

Romney had better get his shit together, because Obama's minions are going to be extra nasty this time around.

Yea like Romney dog-on-top-of-the car

I wish President Bush had pressed Bill Clinton on the I didnt inhale quote. (things to come)

GOP candidates are too freaking polite - thats why they lose elections.

obama-cocaine.jpg

I thought Obama bought that up in his book. Maybe we should just start quoting his book a little more.

Pre-emptive - because Obama didntwant it to be a surprise in an election.

I want to hear the details in a live presidential debate...............................u

Romneys squeeky-clean in his personal life. If all they can get on him is the dog-incident.

Maybe too clean - the voters won't believe it or somehow hold it against him.

I thought Obama bought that up in his book. Maybe we should just start quoting his book a little more.

Pre-emptive - because Obama didntwant it to be a surprise in an election.

I want to hear the details in a live presidential debate...............................u

I doubt that will happen. The same people who still accuse Bush of taking drugs treat it as a taboo subject for Obama. There are different standards and we've seen a lot of examples of that over the last three years.

I think Romney should stick to Obama's record. Talk about the lack of cooperation with the Solyndra investigation and ask where the money went. Ask why the California Democrats were listed as creditors on Solyndra's bankruptcy filing. There were other green energy companies that took our money and went bust. Hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars disappeared.

Ask Obama why they haven't cooperated with the investigation into Fast and Furious.

Ask Obama why he is suing states who want our country's immigration laws enforced. Ask why he is ridiculing them with stupid moat and alligator jokes.

Ask Obama why none of the Dems read the health care bill before passing it. Ask why the bulk of that bill has nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with government control over our lives. I don't relish the thought of government having real time access to all my money, including checking, savings, retirement and investments. They could take our money to pay our medical bills. Problem is that millions of illegals are using stolen social security numbers and sometimes our whole identities. The government refuses to protect our social security numbers and they are used for medical treatment. If an illegal alien seeks medical care under your number, the government could take the money from your account. Good luck straightening that one out.

Ask Obama to explain his comment about being flexible regarding our missles after the election.

Ask Obama about the sneaky way he granted amnesty to millions of illegals.

Ask Obama why he had his EPA chief pass cap and trade regulations when they couldn't get through congress.

There are serious issues going on now that need to be addressed.

The Dems are running from Obama. Even Barney Frank claims he was against the health care bill and yet he was one of the biggest supporters.

Obama won't run on his record. Romney should run on Obama's record.

Sorry for the rant, but there are just so many things the media hasn't pressed Obama on. I miss the press conferences where the reporters used to ask the tough questions and wanted answers. Now we see staged town hall meetings and pre-approved questions. Is it any wonder we don't ever get the truth anymore.

Last edited:
You morons do know that Romney isn't going to be the one that gets to ask the questions. He, like Obama, will answer the questions that the moderator asks. No, y'all are probably too stupid to know that.

Now i would hope that Romney asks some of those low hanging fat pitches over the plate. But he won't, because he doesn't really want to hear the answers.

I have read that the #1 rule when asking such a question in a debate is to imagine the worst possible question that your opponent could come back with when it's their turn to ask you.

I think the ace up the President's sleeve is, "What did you mean when you said, "Let Detroit go bankrupt""?

Or, "Can you explain your support for the Paul Ryan Medicare overhaul that would turn it into a voucher program?".

Of course, I'm being nice. The question will actually be, "Why would you support ending Medicare?".

Obama wrote about taking drugs in his book, where he also shared that one of the strange customs he had to follow in his couple of years living in Indonesia was eating what the locals eat, which includes dog meat.

This is not news. It came from the man's mind and onto paper to be shared for everyone. It was not stuff that came from having to investigate the man, it's been on the record for years now.

I just don't see it affecting him at all because Americans seem to be pretty cool about forgiving people their trespasses, particularly the ones that don't effect the American people.

" A little weed and a lttle blow and whaddyano. With a stroke of your hand you're signing bills that become the law of the land."
And the Fourth Estate lapped it up, drug user, Communist, anal fornicator. "Trust us he'll be good for America"
Hooboy! Was PT Barnum ever right.

Forum List

Back