I wanted to be a democrat

• Banned
I finally figured out why democrats want open boarders .

With Abortions and drug abuse killing them off they have to import new voters

If the democratic party adopted a pro-life position and a pro-2nd Amendment position then the Republican Party would become extinct in 12 years.

The Republicans accomplish nothing but spouting rhetoric about guns and babies. I think Republican voters are quite fed up with the Republican Party's lack of action.

• Banned
I saw. Documentary show on tv called Homo erectus I thought it was a documentary about Democratic congressman from California

• Banned
After trump won the election I saw demos on their knees crying and screaming like 2 year old kids who got a sucker took from them .
They are still whinning and crying on their knees and always will

• Banned
I wanted to be a democrat but wasnt comfortable having my hands in other peoples pockets

• Banned
You might be a Democrat if you hate Americans having guns but ar ok with a country like Iran who have sworn death to America to have nukes

Hey that sounds like obama and hillary the great

• Banned
Every time I watch tv and see a monkeys butt I think of democraps

I know a lot of trump suppprters with bumper stickers got their car vandalised . but we didnt go for revenge aginst clinton supporters cars we knew they had enough problems for being dumb enough to support her

I found a sure way to tell a democrat at the voting booth .
They have their heads up their butts

Forum List

Back