I wanted braunschweiger...but I will settle for...

Everything in moderation!!
I'm glad you confessed !!

Hesiod is the ancient Greek philosopher who invented "moderation in all things".

A wise man. I hope he has the opportunity to accept Christ and access heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:12 ESV / 75 helpful votes

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything.

Hesiod is the ancient Greek philosopher who invented "moderation in all things".

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything.
I am not sure what Jesus will do for all the billions of souls who lived before He came to Earth and preached his gospel (good-message in Greek).

Since Constantine made Christianity the official religion of Europe, more people have been able to hear about it.

I am also not sure what will happen to all the Chinese, N.Koreans and Arabs who never get to hear about Christianity. Maybe they will all roast in Hell.

Fine with me though.

Baptist teachings are pretty strict on these various points.

Catholicism has made allowances with Vatican 2 back in the 1960's.

Since only half of all Christians are Catholic we have had to make these allowances. I hope Jesus agrees.

I am not sure what Jesus will do for all the billions of souls who lived before He came to Earth and preached his gospel (good-message in Greek).

Since Constantine made Christianity the official religion of Europe, more people have been able to hear about it.

I am also not sure what will happen to all the Chinese, N.Koreans and Arabs who never get to hear about Christianity. Maybe they will all roast in Hell.

Fine with me though.

I'm not sure either.

But I do know Christianity is growing exponentially in N. Korea, S. Korea, China and all over the middle east.

Forum List

Back