I want your money

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Great documentary, you can catch it at IceFilms.info - Quality DivX TV & Movies
You will have to run the greasemonkey script and what not "It will tell you what you have to do to view movies here", dont worry, it wont hurt your puter!.
It' explains exactly how this country got to where it is now, it is a non-partisan video and exposes both sides for their own mistakes and intentional policies that have hurt this country.
Okay, I had the trailer posted but the link don't work now, no worries though, you can catch the trailer on any video site like google or youtube. Check it out, it's worth watching.

Last edited:
Noone watched it? Hard to believe, really good doc. You will kick yourselves in the ass for not watching it, and I will keep posting this until I get someone who watches it and replies.

and it is what lead me to immediately search for government related information. I agree with you that it is an amazing documentary. The rhetoric of Ronald Reagan is captivatingly honest. Before I watched this documentary I have always been floundering around for something to believe in. I had fundamental knowledge of the economy and government, but I didn't have an issue that moved me in a passionate way. This documentary has illuminated the issue of responsible economic policy from an honest and logical point of view. (And I love it!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back