I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

I was listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR earlier today...

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

am I the only one who thinks such talk is absolute bulls***...?

Gingrich is a blatant racist and bigot. That he is a top presidential candidate in the GOP says it all.

Sheesh.

Yep, no doubt. He also has the "asshole factor", just look at a lot of his supporters.

I was listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR earlier today...

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

am I the only one who thinks such talk is absolute bulls***...?

Oh yeah
That's why South Carolina elected a Republican Black congressman. GOP is not racist.
Nov. 2nd, 2010
The 45-year-old Scott will be the nation's first black GOP congressman since Oklahoma's J.C. Watts retired in 2003.

The district reaches from the sea islands south of Charleston, through the city where the Civil War began and north along the coast to the Myrtle Beach area.

Scott swamped his opponents in fundraising. The conservative businessman also picked up the endorsements of tea party groups and Sarah Palin.
Yep ! Pure bullshit by Dems.

:lol:

Forum List

Back