I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I was listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR earlier today...

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

am I the only one who thinks such talk is absolute bulls***...?

Its all made up...the liberals are so powerful they've been able to fool everyone to see things that arent there, here things that arent said everyone is fooled....

but you.

one of the panelists expounded upon how she thought Newt’s success in the South Carolina primary was based largely upon what she insisted was the inherent racism of the GOP electorate...

Yeah, just more dumb shite Liberals/Democrats say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAuuQnh90s]Stuff Liberals Say - YouTube[/ame]

I personally became numb to that nonsense over 2 years ago, but I really don't mind it anymore because it's proven to backfire...so let them keep up with that lame mantra, as they continue to alienate more people.

I personally became numb to that nonsense over 2 years ago, but I really don't mind it anymore because it's proven to backfire...so let them keep up with that lame mantra, as they continue to alienate more people.

don't say that some asshole will come along with the new codeword.. "indifferent."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a weapon the left has worn out quite frankly.

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

Just the opposite is true. The GOP tent is wide open for all who wish to join. The welcoming nature of the regressives who run the show there is evident.

If you people were honest.....you could make a pretty long list of types of people whom you would rather not have to deal with. The reputation you have is well earned.

Republicans aren’t racists nor do the party’s policies promote racism. Unfortunately for the GOP, through no fault of its own, racists are disproportionately attracted to the GOP.

Just the opposite is true. The GOP tent is wide open for all who wish to join. The welcoming nature of the regressives who run the show there is evident.

If you people were honest.....you could make a pretty long list of types of people whom you would rather not have to deal with. The reputation you have is well earned.

Hey Syrenn, check it out.:lmao:

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

I wonder if you realize that mentioning the name Saul Alinsky gives you away as a person who has bought a line of bull from media entertainers?

Who's NOT going to win the GOP nomination and NOT going to go third party.....and therefore is NOT going to be elected President? I'll give you three guesses.

Examples of racism are alive and well in both individuals and segments of both the major parties and many of the minors.

Besides, Romney didn't loose because he's a pasty-white New Englander - he lost because the evangelicals of South Carolina would rather see a cheating Catholic who chooses his religion like he chooses a country club in the White House over a Mormon.

I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

Welcome to the....

.....brotha!!!!!​

Tony-Perkins.jpg

"A year later, it was reported that on two occasions, Perkins had addressed the racist Council of Conservative Citizens."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back