I want to speak with US people !

Olivier94

Rookie
Jul 3, 2011
Hi everyone !
My english is not very good, i know, and i'm looking for someone who speaks french as well as i speak english in order to perform our languages.
I'm not sure to be on the right forum, if you can help me in order to find the good one, i thank you !

Hi everyone !
My english is not very good, i know, and i'm looking for someone who speaks french as well as i speak english in order to perform our languages.
I'm not sure to be on the right forum, if you can help me in order to find the good one, i thank you !

Call up somebody in Quebec. That's Canada..where they like the French better than we do. The French helped us win our Revolutionary War..and that is about all they have contributed to the good of the planet. Before and since then the French have proven to be worthless.

That is all.

Hi everyone !

Welcome to USMB, Olivier94. Your English looks reasonably good.

Hi everyone !

welcome.

...and that is how everyone learns all the swear waords first in a new language...

Hi everyone !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEycm4OXEsI&feature=fvst]YouTube - ‪Scandal (patty Smthe) Goodbye To You‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back