I want to see Mexico pay for that f@@king wall.

Big problems.

How much do you want to pay for your groceries?

All U.S. farms hire migrant Latino laborers, which are already officially considered a second class by the Fed, which brags about "non-farm payrolls" and cheap groceries.

A large percentage of the southwestern U.S.-born population is Latino and Spanish-speaking.

The departments of health or vital statistics of the various states, which issue birth certificates, have an ingratiating habit of always "truthfully" documenting the birth of "non-Hispanic white" applicants, while falsifying or denying the facts and circumstances of Hispanic births.

The departments of health and vital statistics of various states of Mexico, not just the United States of America are guilty of colluding in this same behavior, especially because they resent the opportunism of their compatriots who are moving north.

A true effort to resolve the Mexico situation would involve a regime change to depose the cartels from power, but the Fed does not want to do that, because they wish to continue silently profiting from the cheap imported labor while at the same time refusing to acknowledge their dependence on it.

It's time for the Fed to 'fess up, because I think there are more peaceful solutions to this problem, which do involve some sort of "amnesty" or however it may be termed.

Canada's trade with China is a measly 15 billion.

Mexico's trade with China a even less at 7 billion.

but

How Trump’s Nafta Threats Are Bringing Mexico and China Together

Spurned by Trump, China and Mexico talk about a trade deal

Mexico’s Revenge

We all know what happens to bullies.

China needs hundreds of billions in trade surplus to keep their system going.

Neither Canada, nor Mexico are capable or willing of giving that to China.

TRump is not the bully here. The US has been the world's bitch on trade for generations, and Trump is American finally starting to fight back.

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

If Mexico and Canada's trade with China is less than 20 billion and their trade with the US is aver 560 billion each, then they definitely have room to grow if they stop trading with us. In fact, we may depend on them more than they depend on us.

------------------------------------- respectfully , seems to me that YOU are doing a SUBJECT change . I thought that the topic of this thread was , 'i want to see mexico pay for this wall . Anyway , its easy using a number of punitive actions to squeeze 'mexico' for the money that they will owe us for the WALL DeanRD .

It's all connected.

sigh.

Let me explain.

We want to trade with Mexico because people here get hundreds of billions of dollars from that trade.

So we build a wall which tells them, you are scum, I spit in your face, you are disgusting. So let's increase trade.

So what do they do? They go looking for someone else to trade with because we insulted them terribly.

NAFTA opens door to Mexico and Canada for China - Global Times

Meanwhile, Republicans are standing there with their thumbs up their butts asking "What got them pissed off?"

but

Mexico’s Revenge

TRump is not the bully here. The US has been the world's bitch on trade for generations, and Trump is American finally starting to fight back.

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

If Mexico and Canada's trade with China is less than 20 billion and their trade with the US is aver 560 billion each, then they definitely have room to grow if they stop trading with us. In fact, we may depend on them more than they depend on us.

------------------------------------- respectfully , seems to me that YOU are doing a SUBJECT change . I thought that the topic of this thread was , 'i want to see mexico pay for this wall . Anyway , its easy using a number of punitive actions to squeeze 'mexico' for the money that they will owe us for the WALL DeanRD .

It's all connected.

sigh.

Let me explain.

We want to trade with Mexico because people here get hundreds of billions of dollars from that trade.

So we build a wall which tells them, you are scum, I spit in your face, you are disgusting. So let's increase trade.

So what do they do? They go looking for someone else to trade with because we insulted them terribly.

Meanwhile, Republicans are standing there with their thumbs up their butts asking "What got them pissed off?"
We don't need them, they need us

but

Mexico’s Revenge

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

It's all connected.

sigh.

Let me explain.

You guys have been WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

Big problems.

How much do you want to pay for your groceries?

All U.S. farms hire migrant Latino laborers, which are already officially considered a second class by the Fed, which brags about "non-farm payrolls" and cheap groceries.
....d.

1. That is not a good enough reason to put up with this shit.

2. The VAST majority of these illegals are not picking fruit.

3. If some day, we manage to deport them all, and we want to implement a nice guest worker program, we can do it, with some one who are not assholes, and send them home when the season is over.

its BS , no problem building the WALL and then squeezing 'mexico' DeanRD.

but

Mexico’s Revenge

Nonsense

Nonsense

Idiotic.

It's all connected.

sigh.

Let me explain.

The Wall tells them that we have the right to decide who comes into our nation and we are tired of them abusing it.

If they want to take offense to that oh so reasonable position,

that is on them.

Forum List

Back