I want to read the Palin book

I could care less about her book. When she quit as Governor of Alaska I actually thought she had a plan to redeem herself from the vicious attacks against her during the campaign. I honestly believed she was so much smarter than the way she was perceived. Since she has done next to nothing I have to wonder. I know that she is not anywhere near Presidential material for 2012. She really should have gone after a Senate seat. Oh well.

You must not have seen the O'Reilly poll, when asked who could beat Obama in 2012, Palin came in at first place, with Romney, Gingrich, Pawlenty, trailing. Obviously there are millions who disagree with you.

BTW- she has done quite alot by cleaning up the corruption in her own party in Alaska, took on the oil companies and won, she also has more executive experience than the community organizor did. Maybe, you should read her book as it would give you a better perspective than what you have now. She has been terribly maligned by a extremely left wing media and a left wing agenda.

Please Maple...the left is obviously not interested in cleaning up corruption in politics.
They would have no interest in such topics.
Look at Rangel....any normal human being would say "huh? He is still seated?".....but not the left. "He is a good man", they say. "So what if he had a few hiccups with his returns."

And then, of course, they will say...."what about the last 8 years"......

How can you not want to read this:

The A.P. says that in the book, Ms. Palin also accuses the McCain campaign of keeping her away from reporters, which fed a perception that she was ignoring the media. She writes that she sat down with Katie Couric in part because she felt sorry for her, after Nicolle Wallace, a McCain aide, said Ms. Couric suffered from low self-esteem.

But in the interview, Ms. Palin writes, Ms. Couric was biased and badgering. (Ms. Palin got terrible reviews for the interviews.)
Rolling Out Sarah Palin’s Side of the Story - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

This book is going to rule. The final chapter is why she lost to Barack Obama to raise his self esteem.
Oh, that's great. Poor Sarah, the perpetual victim.

But Mr. Obama whines about Fox News and you say?

The A.P. says that in the book, Ms. Palin also accuses the McCain campaign of keeping her away from reporters, which fed a perception that she was ignoring the media. She writes that she sat down with Katie Couric in part because she felt sorry for her, after Nicolle Wallace, a McCain aide, said Ms. Couric suffered from low self-esteem.

But in the interview, Ms. Palin writes, Ms. Couric was biased and badgering. (Ms. Palin got terrible reviews for the interviews.)

This book is going to rule. The final chapter is why she lost to Barack Obama to raise his self esteem.

Perpetual victim??????????????????? Let me see here, Obama has blamed Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh how many times??????????????? Like everyday he has been in office. Victim???????????????????????????????? Obama certainly is and he is not giving it up. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's just not workin for him anymore. LOL, How's that hopey changey stuff workin out for ya????? You bettcha. LOL

Last edited:
I'm going to read it. Anyone who gets the left as exercised as she does is high on my list. And ditto for the RINOs.

She's starting the book tour next week at the Barnes & Noble here in Grand Rapids. If I can reschedule an appointment I've got that morning I'll be getting a braclet so I can attend that evening. If not it'll be well covered on local TV as they're expecting a huge turnout.

Will she be sexily dressed?

We shall see if he has a hissy fit and quits in the middle of his term.

He did...or did you forget.

Less than half way into his freshman term, he went on the campaign trail.
At least Palin was fair enough to her constituants to have someone step in her shoes.
Obama simply gave up his responsibility of Senator with no replacement until after the election.
Exactly how many votes did he cast for his last 15 months as a senator?
Look it up. Chicago had but one little senator there for their voice.

But what the hey...he is Obama!

I'm going to read it. Anyone who gets the left as exercised as she does is high on my list. And ditto for the RINOs.

She's starting the book tour next week at the Barnes & Noble here in Grand Rapids. If I can reschedule an appointment I've got that morning I'll be getting a braclet so I can attend that evening. If not it'll be well covered on local TV as they're expecting a huge turnout.

Will she be sexily dressed?

Or be pakin iron? That sure turns on the right :)

I could care less about her book. When she quit as Governor of Alaska I actually thought she had a plan to redeem herself from the vicious attacks against her during the campaign. I honestly believed she was so much smarter than the way she was perceived. Since she has done next to nothing I have to wonder. I know that she is not anywhere near Presidential material for 2012. She really should have gone after a Senate seat. Oh well.

You must not have seen the O'Reilly poll, when asked who could beat Obama in 2012, Palin came in at first place, with Romney, Gingrich, Pawlenty, trailing. Obviously there are millions who disagree with you.

BTW- she has done quite alot by cleaning up the corruption in her own party in Alaska, took on the oil companies and won, she also has more executive experience than the community organizor did. Maybe, you should read her book as it would give you a better perspective than what you have now. She has been terribly maligned by a extremely left wing media and a left wing agenda.
aren't those the polls that Ron Paul keep winning so big????????

Ya never know. If he doesn't get his health care passed, his cap and trade passed, the economy back on track, end his dithering in Afghanistan, he might as well quit, because he is a lame duck just wasting tax payer money. It would be the honorable thing to do.:lol:

Get ready for the hissy fit, it's a comin.LOL

I want to read the Palin book - so does she since she didn't write it......10$ she quits reading before page 5.

Always full of such insightful presumption.

I will take that 10 dollar bet and double down that your personal reading list includes the Hardy Boys, Dr. Seus and Archie Comics

I have read those....along with My Pet Goat and the shortest book ever written titled "The GOP: our plan"

Ya never know. If he doesn't get his health care passed, his cap and trade passed, the economy back on track, end his dithering in Afghanistan, he might as well quit, because he is a lame duck just wasting tax payer money. It would be the honorable thing to do.:lol:

Get ready for the hissy fit, it's a comin.LOL

If I recall...it already began.

"those big bad fox news people are bad bad people"
And
"Not me. It was Bush. Bush I say. Bush."
And
"I need this bill. It will define my presidency. Please vote for it. I will give you 1.2 billion for your constituants if you vote for it"

I want to read the Palin book - so does she since she didn't write it......10$ she quits reading before page 5.

Always full of such insightful presumption.

I will take that 10 dollar bet and double down that your personal reading list includes the Hardy Boys, Dr. Seus and Archie Comics

I have read those....along with My Pet Goat and the shortest book ever written titled "The GOP: our plan"

Yep....Any American government plan that is referred to as "our plan" should be a very short book.

I am glad to see you are finally coming around.

Perpetual victim??????????????????? Let me see here, Obama has blamed Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh how many times??????????????? Like everyday he has been in office. Victim???????????????????????????????? Obama certainly is and he is not giving it up. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's just not workin for him anymore. LOL, How's that hopey changey stuff workin out for ya????? You bettcha. LOL

Why do you put so many lols in your posts, are you pretending you have a bunch of friends there with you all laughing at someone?

I would like to buy her book and read it. I would like to know what she thinks before I cast my vote for her.

Tell me how you like it, I might even pick it up. :)

I've got two copies comin, I can hardly wait. I think McCain threw her under the bus, she would draw 20,000 to a rally compared to his dimal 2,000. I know she wanted to campaign in Michigan, but McCain thought it worthless to go, she thought they could win there. They also kept her from talking to the media. It's going to be a good eye opening read. Even the clothes, she wanted to wear her own, and the campaign insisted on dressing her. She was a little naive then, but I don't think she will be in the future.

you are naive!

I just want to color the pretty pictures .....

Who doesn't!

$sarah P coloring book.jpg

I personally am getting this~

$sarah p paperdoll.jpg

Forum List

Back