'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

McFox is red state opium
Says a CNN lover....hahahaha they still haven't mentioned Donna Braziles book yet.....three days of bombshells and crickets at CNN...let the snowflake go to work over there he will fit right in.

McFox is red state opium
Says a CNN lover....hahahaha they still haven't mentioned Donna Braziles book yet.....three days of bombshells and crickets at CNN...let the snowflake go to work over there he will fit right in.
More lies from McFox

Donna Brazile torches Clinton in new book - CNNPolitics ~ yesterday
Yesterday????? the story has been out all week dummy thanks for proving my point BUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA GO TRUMP GO!!!!!!

The truth is without Fox News we would have no knowledge of so many news stories and scandals. Just breaking, neither abc, cbs, nbc, and others had any significant reporting about Donna Brazil’s book. Fake news by omission, and the examples are legion.

Wrong.

Try again, but without the lame lies.

Fake news? :p

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.
:blahblah:There are idiot liberal snowflakes everywhere.....

Well here is what FOX NEWS was covering when breaking news was coming out on Manfort's indictments.

And speaking of Clinton Uranium one conspiracy-& Trump's dossier file---you might want to watch this.

FOX News has turned into the credibility of a Tabloid Magazine.

Last edited:

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.
Anonymous............

And you dumbfucks eat it up like Halloween candy.

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.
Fox News found the formula to crush its opposition

Provide Fake News to appease the Conservative base
Much of their content is little more than propaganda

And YET.. If you watch Fox news as a balanced diet. You are generally LITERALLY weeks ahead of breaking political news and scandals. Sometimes a FULL DAMN year.

So tell me. How come that happens so often? It's the INFORMATION content of the programming. They cover stuff that the OTHERS refuse to cover.

I don't suppose you'd happen to have a citation for that allegation?

:blahblah:There are idiot liberal snowflakes everywhere.....

Well here is what FOX NEWS was covering when breaking news was coming out on Manfort's indictments.

And speaking of Clinton Uranium one conspiracy-& Trump's dossier file---you might want to watch this.

FOX News has turned into the credibility of a Tabloid Magazine.

Gullible Much .... :laugh:

Anonymous............

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.

And YET.. If you watch Fox news as a balanced diet. You are generally LITERALLY weeks ahead of breaking political news and scandals. Sometimes a FULL DAMN year.

So tell me. How come that happens so often? It's the INFORMATION content of the programming. They cover stuff that the OTHERS refuse to cover.

Don't need a citation. Most every new big scandal in the political news cycle today --- was a "Fox conspiracy" months ago.. Pick one -- I'll show you.. Mainstream won't RUN those stories until they can't avoid them.

Anonymous............

Don't need a citation. Most every new big scandal in the political news cycle today --- was a "Fox conspiracy" months ago.. Pick one -- I'll show you.. Mainstream won't RUN those stories until they can't avoid them.
Yup

The world famous anonymous source.

You need to watch an old movie called "All the President's men"--and see annoymous sources did in that.

If people annoymous there would be no news, no watch dog of what government is doing, etc. etc. Sometimes secrecy is required to get the TRUTH out of people.

But the New York Times & the Washington Post aka main stream media to you--require 3 qualified sources to verify a story before it will go in print. Because they are required to "retract" stories if information is wrong or erronious and they hate to have to retract anything.

FOXNEWS has turned into nothing more than the Network for Conspiracy's while not reporting on this Russian investigation. While every other media outlet in this country was reporting on 3 Grand Jury Indictments, & a guilty plea---Fox News was talking about cheesburgers.

FOX NEWS COVERAGE October 30, 2017--when 3 Federal Grand Jury indictments were issued.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back