I want to punch Pat Toomey in the face.

You don't think Sestak is Independent? He seems like Scott Brown and I'm kind of liking him for being that way.

Joe Sestak's voting record is right in line with the rest of the Democrats in the House. There is nothing independent about him. Just because he ran in a primary against a Democrat turned Republican turned Democrat against the party's wishes doesn't make him independent.

They're not that old and they are consistent, a month apart. Rasmussen is the one to throw out, it's so far off.

They're tied and my money is on Sestak. He makes sense for Pennsylvania.

Joe Sestak, Pat Toomey Tied in Pennsylvania Senate Race

You are such a hack... You know nothing of either man, but Sestak "makes sense for PA"...

<facepalm>

I've seen Sestak speak several times. I don't know much about the pasty face R. Why do Rs get so damn old so fast?

If you don't know much about Toomey, then you haven't compared the two other than looking at the letter after their name... That is Hackdom 101....

BTW, have you seen Sleestak lately? Time to get the Just For Men bottle out...

Toomey is Santorum Lite, a Club for Growth long time culture warrior trying to run as a fiscal conservative and hoping nobody notices his inner Pat Robertson until its too late. Not my cup of tea, no pun intended.

Sestak is a hack of the opposite persuasion, although the one thing he has going for him as far as I'm concerned is his willingness to buck the party establishment to take on Darlin Arlen in the primaries. We'll see how far that takes him once his toes and the Party line make nice again.

I'm not a fan of either one, honestly. I like independent thinkers, neither of these people are in the same zip code as an independent thought.

But violence? Cuyo, my friend, lighten up already. Or go vicarious and buy a dartboard at least.

You don't think Sestak is Independent? He seems like Scott Brown and I'm kind of liking him for being that way.

His voting record and rhetoric with very, very few exceptions (almost all rhetorical) are straight party line. Not much independence there.

I'm not clear on the full story behind his "unsanctioned" primary run either, PA Democratic politics are conniving and cliquish. But I am willing to give him credit for bucking the system until and unless proven otherwise. That's as far as I go with his independence - and even that probably won't last.

I'll probably vote for him anyway unless a good third party candidate pops up, but I'll hold my nose. Toomey is a Santorum clone. Well, minus the whole dead baby creepiness and plus an actual residence in the State. Still.....ugh. The culture wars just divert attention from the real issues.

You are such a hack... You know nothing of either man, but Sestak "makes sense for PA"...

<facepalm>

I've seen Sestak speak several times. I don't know much about the pasty face R. Why do Rs get so damn old so fast?

If you don't know much about Toomey, then you haven't compared the two other than looking at the letter after their name... That is Hackdom 101....

BTW, have you seen Sleestak lately? Time to get the Just For Men bottle out...

I don't want to compare the two, I don't live there. I was talking about the tie votes. If you think your guy is gearing up for a great big win, you might want to look a little closer at the race.

Does anyone else get that sentiment just from looking at him? Is this unhealthy?

toomey_160.jpg

No but it's a typical tatic of a lefty, violence and mayhem and wishing harm on others. Youse people need therapy.

He's running a sleezy campaign? It's barely even started.

You'd honestly prefer that sleaze Sestak?

Joe Sestak is above reproach. Due to different political leanings, I could understand why you'd hope he loses, but there's nothing sleazy about the man.

I really don't know jack shit about Toomey, but what you've seen of the campaign thus far does not strike you as sleazy? Do you get the banner ads here?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back