I want to know why.

CRStar

Rookie
Apr 11, 2011
Beverly Hills
Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.

sock-puppet.jpg

Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.
This has been discussed on this board at least a million times. But I will give you the quick, short version:

Most anyone who has lost his original BC will be issued a certificate of live birth from the county in which he/she was born. They cannot get the actual BC, because either it does not exist, or they do not give up their copy. Your mom HAD a copy, they are keeping theirs.

The COLB is valid for anything you want to so - join the military, or run for office.

I cannot get my own BC. I have a COLB. My BC was lost in a fire, and the county here where I live has my BC on microfishe and they will not make copies. Because the law says they don't have to. They issue COLBs. It's a very common thing.

It's really just that simple.

This has been discussed on this board at least a million times. But I will give you the quick, short version:

Most anyone who has lost his original BC will be issued a certificate of live birth from the county in which he/she was born. They cannot get the actual BC, because either it does not exist, or they do not give up their copy. Your mom HAD a copy, they are keeping theirs.

The COLB is valid for anything you want to so - join the military, or run for office.

I cannot get my own BC. I have a COLB. My BC was lost in a fire, and the county here where I live has my BC on microfishe and they will not make copies. Because the law says they don't have to. They issue COLBs.

It's really just that simple.

:thup:.. Yes, yes it is.

Lucky he never came with a warranty, Many Dems that voted for him would want their money back.
At least hopefully, your question was answered. Obama has produced a legitimate COLB and cannot get a copy of the original BC any more than I can.

Lucky he never came with a warranty, Many Dems that voted for him would want their money back.

is this all you could come up with after having your ass handed to you in your own thread?

People like you make William F. Buckley jr. roll in his grave.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Truth hurts, yes it does. If he has another 4yrs, which he wont, we will be on par with Kenya, kinda like third world.

Truth hurts, yes it does. If he has another 4yrs, which he wont, we will be on par with Kenya, kinda like third world.

You just can't accept facts, can you?

birth_certificate_51.jpg

Way to change the subject when MM shot down your argument though.

Why don't you go post that on the thousand other ODS threads?..

Forum List

Back