I want to cook meat.

Look at this.. American pig has learned to be polite. I remember how you were screaming. We taught you to be polite. So my advice let him do his American natives. We will continue your education
ya, polite till you call me a pig ! Go fuck your self ass hole, obviousley you are capable of learning nothing. So all you have is insults. thank you mental midget! I will be looking for the guy biting at my knees that will be you. Come on here spouting shit you will get shit back!
He's a morphadite so he prolly will.
Do you like it when a girl loves a girl...

Look at how the two Russians hide here while their reputations are on the line being decided elsewhere. They only show up on threads when they think they have the upper hand, but like all cowards, are nowhere to be found hiding when they are PUT TO THE TASK.
Ya, but you are more fun to argue with. They have nothing. I am starting to get bored! Raise your game Ruskies you are losing m y attention.

Here is this stuffed complained

Selvan can not ban. No more than you can reach out and touch us. Again you come on here running your mouth and giving threats. Do you think you are going to make freinds like that? If you have some thing to say other than your fantasy of being superior, you may find a better response to your posts. We are not afraid, you just show us you do not have the mental capacity to argue logical points when you resort to threats. Change this and you might actually learn some thing about us and we might actually learn some thing about you that is actually use full and constructive. I would assume you have better things to do with your day than issue idle threats, like say some thing that actually matters on this board. I would hope you are more interesting than just Putin good and Americans pigs. So far it seems that is all you got!

Look at this.. American pig has learned to be polite. I remember how you were screaming. We taught you to be polite. So my advice let him do his American natives. We will continue your education
ya, polite till you call me a pig ! Go fuck your self ass hole, obviousley you are capable of learning nothing. So all you have is insults. thank you mental midget! I will be looking for the guy biting at my knees that will be you. Come on here spouting shit you will get shit back!
He's a morphadite so he prolly will.
Do you like it when a girl loves a girl...

Look at how the two Russians hide here while their reputations are on the line being decided elsewhere. They only show up on threads when they think they have the upper hand, but like all cowards, are nowhere to be found hiding when they are PUT TO THE TASK.
But where in real life? I do not think he posted a word with over five letters in it! Is anyone going to drop every thing to go meat a butt hurt russian with nothing to say! This poor guy obviously has nothing else in his life. I feel bad for him in a way!

Tell me, the old fool, where the fire should be for cooking:

- from below
- on the side
- from above

:04::04::04::04:

You should understand that Selivan does not ask simple questions
When you cook meat you have to make sure that
100.1560.jpg
is very hot then put some butter then cook the way you like it remove the meat and put some water to mix with butter then serve the liquid on the meat

- from below
- on the side
- from above

When you cook meat you have to make sure that View attachment 185213 is very hot then put some butter then cook the way you like it remove the meat and put some water to mix with butter then serve the liquid on the meat

Au contraire mon ami!!!
You place your steak in a 200 degree oven until the steak reaches your desired temp and THEN toss it into a scorching hot pan. And be sure to use ghee,the fats in normal butter will burn at such high temps.
I see your pan is a de Buyer,made in France by the way and an excellent choice for heat retention if you're not going with the le Creuset,another piece of fine French cookware.

upload_2018-3-28_16-31-17.png

upload_2018-3-28_16-31-44.png

- from below
- on the side
- from above

When you cook meat you have to make sure that View attachment 185213 is very hot then put some butter then cook the way you like it remove the meat and put some water to mix with butter then serve the liquid on the meat

Au contraire mon ami!!!
You place your steak in a 200 degree oven until the steak reaches your desired temp and THEN toss it into a scorching hot pan. And be sure to use ghee,the fats in normal butter will burn at such high temps.
I see your pan is a de Buyer,made in France by the way and an excellent choice for heat retention if you're not going with the le Creuset,another piece of fine French cookware.

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

What is this "desired temp"? What's yours?

I usually put them in a bag for 3+ days, after dripping some sour citrus on them, with cut-up garlic cloves and salt and pepper, then throw them on the grill when the coals are right.

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229
Thank you, your way of doing seems delicious I will try:)

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

I bring mine to 128 to 129 because it will continue to rise once removing from the oven and during the sear process,leaving you with an internal temp of around 135 when done. But I love my steaks rare.
The key is to bring it to temp slowly so you lose less moisture in the steak during the cooking process.

Oh...be sure to pat the steak dry before searing because it takes forever to remove the moisture from the steak before the maillard process can start resulting in over cooking to achieve the sear.

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

I usually put them in a bag for 3+ days, after dripping some sour citrus on them, with cut-up garlic cloves and salt and pepper, then throw them on the grill when the coals are right.

Salt and pepper...thats it.
A good steak needs no marinating. I might toss a sprig of thyme or rosemary in with the Ghee during searing but I generally just go with salt and pepper.

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

I bring mine to 128 to 129 because it will continue to rise once removing from the oven and during the sear process,leaving you with an internal temp of around 135 when done. But I love my steaks rare.
The key is to bring it to temp slowly so you lose less moisture in the steak during the cooking process.

Oh...be sure to pat the steak dry before searing because it takes forever to remove the moisture from the steak before the maillard process can start resulting in over cooking to achieve the sear.

:eek: I has steak! I might try this tonight! :eek:

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

A good steak needs no marinating. I might toss a sprig of thyme or rosemary in with the Ghee during searing but I generally just go with salt and pepper.

I like a little garlic. :oops:

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

Ya gotta be careful using garlic with a steak since searing is mandatory at some point no matter how you cook it.
Burnt garlic taste like shit!!!

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

If you like garlic on your steak I'd suggest melting some garlic butter and spooning it over the steak when you plate it.

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Au contraire mon ami!!!

View attachment 185226
View attachment 185229

:eek: I has steak! I might try this tonight! :eek:

The thicker the steak the better!!
A two inch thick NY strip is perfect but you can go as little as 1.5 if you're careful.
I'd drop my pull temp from 129 to 125 though.

A convection oven! Even heat all the way around

I have a convection oven with a small fan in the back. It cooks my meat beautifully. :D
I also have one and am very thriled with it. Cuts down time and every thing stays moist, awesome. Along with my 15k btu burners I can cook blackened or what ever I want with near proffesional equipment. i am very happy with my stove. That 15k btu burner seals those spices and moisture in to create some of the best cajun food available. God I love red pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put red pepper on everything!
Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.

Chew on a fresh Carolina reaper if ya want the true benefits of capsaicin.

I have a convection oven with a small fan in the back. It cooks my meat beautifully. :D
I also have one and am very thriled with it. Cuts down time and every thing stays moist, awesome. Along with my 15k btu burners I can cook blackened or what ever I want with near proffesional equipment. i am very happy with my stove. That 15k btu burner seals those spices and moisture in to create some of the best cajun food available. God I love red pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put red pepper on everything!
Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.

Chew on a fresh Carolina reaper if ya want the true benefits of capsaicin.

Its more than merely how hot they are. To my knowledge, the only hot pepper officially recognized as having broad medicinal benefits as well as being the cell traveler I mentioned is capsicum anuum:

Capsicum annuum - Wikipedia

Other hot peppers are valued for their taste, heat and cosmetic appeal. Personally, I find Cayenne, Jalapeno, Banana, Habanero, Pequin, and Ghost peppers to have all the flavor and heat I need.

- from below
- on the side
- from above

Let's start with the history of cooking meat ..

- I mean the cooking process, using the BRICK OVEN, which was then transformed into a modern gas furnace or an electromagnetic furnace or other equipment that you can call an" oven "...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
- I'm not talking about cooking processes at the stake, like barbecue, because these processes are MORE COMPLEX and more interesting ...

================================================== ==========
So, about the Stove ...
Historically, the European furnace differs from the Russian Furnace (and also from the Stoves of Northern Europe, the Finns, the Norwegians ...)

1. European brick oven, the principles of work ...
In a European oven, FIRE is burning under the Plate in which you are preparing the meat ...
Therefore, all European and American foods are FRIED foods that require the presence of oil for cooking meat ... :04: MacDonalds :04::04::04:
Европейская печь.JPG

-------------------------------------------------- -
2. Russian brick oven, the principles of work ...
In a Russian oven, FIRE is burning off the side of the Plate
This fire heats the bricks that are found around the Plate, in which you are preparing the meat ...
Therefore, all the traditional Russian food - it's THERMAL AND ROUGH. This process does not require oil for cooking meat ... :04:

русская печь.JPG

Now a simple question ..
What kind of food is more useful and correct - cooked on the European (American) or at the Russian Stove?
:04::04::04:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back