I want the Republicans to win big in 2010 and win the White House in 2012

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I want this to happen for the simple fact that I want to see the blatant hypocrisy that will be present on USMB.

For a non-partisan flamer like myself, I will have loads of fun with that!

I want this to happen for the simple fact that I want to see the blatant hypocrisy that will be present on USMB.

This thread is xotoxi gay.:D

This thread is xotoxi gay.:D

Leave-me-alone.jpg

If it could be kept to the Tea Partiers to bear the brunt of what would flow from this scenario I would agree. They would get what they deserve, unfortunately we would all be caught up in the continued stratification of our country, the wealthy elite and the working poor.

Should the GOP win in 2010 and 2012, you'll find out just which Tea Party members are paid to be here, which are full of $#!+, and which were just GOP partisans in disguise. What's even more hilarious is that we've seen this before. Take a look at how many "conservatives", and I use that term loosely, supported Bush's expansion of the Federal Government and bitch and complain when Obama uses the tools Bush left him.

I'll enjoy watching the hypocrisy. Start bookmarking posts now.

On the other hand, I don't think its likely they'll win in 2012, especially if they win in 2010. Once the Tea Party crowd sees the GOP isn't any different from the DNC, what'll they do? Stay home? Vote third party? Most of them are too cowardly to do that. They'll just go on demoralized while the moderates decide the election again.

But first, we get to see the USMB Liberals commit suicide online the night of November 2nd! Another board I'll be watching is Democrat Underground.

But first, we get to see the USMB Liberals commit suicide online the night of November 2nd! Another board I'll be watching is Democrat Underground.

I bet it will be the same as when the conservatives went crazy in Nov 2008. I was on Hannity at that time and was soon banned by a disgruntled con-mod.

A REFRESHER COURSE IN THINGS SAID POST ELECTION 2008 YO, WHITE PEOPLE, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT, WE DON'T NEED YOU, WE DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU, WE WON YOU LOST. YOU GOT THAT? GOOD NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE GROWN UPS LEAD. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HOW THE FUCK DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: OLD FAT WHITE REPUBLICANS ARE DEAD AND IRRELEVANT, SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.. TEA PARTY? THERE MUST BE ALL OF TEN PEOPLE IN THE TEA PARTY.. :lol::lol::lol: kERRY oN.

I've seen how bad one party screws things up when they have complete control so while I hope the GOP gains control of at least one branch, I'm gonna have to say :talktothehand: to one party controlling everything from now on.

If it could be kept to the Tea Partiers to bear the brunt of what would flow from this scenario I would agree. They would get what they deserve, unfortunately we would all be caught up in the continued stratification of our country, the wealthy elite and the working poor.

What is it they deserve?

A REFRESHER COURSE IN THINGS SAID POST ELECTION 2008 YO, WHITE PEOPLE, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT, WE DON'T NEED YOU, WE DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU, WE WON YOU LOST. YOU GOT THAT? GOOD NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE GROWN UPS LEAD. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HOW THE FUCK DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: OLD FAT WHITE REPUBLICANS ARE DEAD AND IRRELEVANT, SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.. TEA PARTY? THERE MUST BE ALL OF TEN PEOPLE IN THE TEA PARTY.. :lol::lol::lol: kERRY oN.

:clap2:

bigreb
What they deserve is to find ot that the RepubliCONs agenda is the same as it's been for the last thirty years. Fewer good paying job, soaring national debt, attempts to scrap old age insurance (AKA Social Security), military adventurism (and all the military contractors on the governments teet), I could go on...If you think that's been good I can't help you.

bigreb
What they deserve is to find ot that the RepubliCONs agenda is the same as it's been for the last thirty years. Fewer good paying job, soaring national debt, attempts to scrap old age insurance (AKA Social Security), military adventurism (and all the military contractors on the governments teet), I could go on...If you think that's been good I can't help you.

Tea party members do not support just Republicans. How ever it's a known fact they do not will ever support anyone that appears to look like much less act like a liberal. Sorry try again.

Now what is it they deserve?

Last edited:
The republican plan is still a big secret. They're saving it for after the election.

It doesn't appear so far that they need one. The Democrats have screwed the people so badly that it seems many are willing to prefer no plan over failed plans.

Forum List

Back