I want paid in cash!!!

i don't get it. your brokerage firm will mail you a check whenever you want. then go cash it.

His complain is that many banks refuse to cash checks drawn against the accounts of their clients UNLESS the person seeking to cash it has an account with them too.

That is, in my opinion, a very valid complaint.

Yep that is a valid complaint that I also hold.
imho any bank should have to honor any check, etc that is drawn against an account in it's bank. With no fee.

Yeah the whole debit card thing is a crock of sh*t.
My daughter was getting paid by a debit card...which sucked for many reasons. Primarily because she was paying 2% of her wages in card fees.
It took her 3-4 phone calls, signing documents, re-signing documents after they "lost" them before she finally got it changed to a normal payroll check.

After religion, banking is the biggest scam out there.

Think about it: They're charging you money to go to them and give them your money.

I want to be paid. I just want to be bloody well paid and on time. Cash, gold or dropped into my account. It's all good if I just get it on time.

/rant

hey i have some cash in my bank a/c so i m :eusa_pray Finance some production any help me ....
:eusa_pray:

Gold value would jump 10,000 X to cover all the money out there.

that would be fine with me though since it would make my gold worth over 10 million.

Democrats like you should not have gold or save. Y'alls earnings should go for the good of the community. Y'all do not believe in personal wealth.

Bullshit! You listen to too much Rush.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZru4JG_Uo"]Rush - Tom Sawyer[/ame]

Forum List

Back