I want paid in cash!!!

American I Am

Sep 10, 2009
So I can pay My bills in cash!!! Then I wouldn't be forced against My will to have a Bank account that I do not need or WANT!

Go ahead and pay your bills in cash. It can be done but unless you want to put the Franklins in the mail you ill have to personally spend time and gas running around town and getting the right receipts. is it worth it?

Tired of the Banks coming up with this fee and that fee, just so I can use My OWN Money. I would rather bail out the U.S. Postal service, by buying money orders from them, and paying postage to send the m.o. in the U.S. mail.

Who are the Banks trying to kid, people with credit cards (which I am not one of) paying 9% on up to 23% or higher in interest. Tell Me they aren't sucking each Generation of kids dry, and making tons of loot to boot.

If you don't have the cash, then you don't need it! The American People have become subservient to the all mighty $. My Grandfather was paid by cash, Father was paid by check, I'm forced to have direct deposit of which I do not want, but am given no choice in the matter. Freedom My (Y)

The Banks just want to control over your money, nothing less.

Companies are making people get bank accounts to get paid. Either that or they give you a debit card on which your pay is posted and then you get charged for converting it to cash. So the Feds get theirs, the state and locals get their cut, and now with the electronic age a bank gets their cut.

I use a local bank and they are not covered by certain regulations that larger banks must follow, which allows them to offer free checking. My employer puts my wages in the bank and I use a debit card on the bank machine to withdraw what I need free of charge.

According to the banks it costs $300 a year to maintain a bank account for the big banks. Why? I would venture that a lot of that cost is in wages and building costs not costs directly associated with the accounts. Looking at those sky scrapers and the millions paid to the board members ....

Last edited:
I am sure that churches pay their employees daily, since the bible clearly states that you should not withhold a mans wages overnight.

I am sure that churches pay their employees daily, since the bible clearly states that you should not withhold a mans wages overnight.

Mark 12:17
“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

And where are you going to keep all that cash?

What if your house gets burglarized or burns down? Then what?

Dumb idea.

Dumb idea.

Buy gold & bury it in a variety of different places. It's not only safe, tax free & pays dividends. Government & courts can't find it to seize your assets.

Last edited:

Dumb idea.

A safety deposit box or you could rent a PO box at a private company like the UPS store and stash money there.

And there are fire proof home safes one can purchase.

Second the gold idea. Gold is a solid investment. It is a precious metal that will never lose value. We need to go back to the gold standard.

Gold value would jump 10,000 X to cover all the money out there.

that would be fine with me though since it would make my gold worth over 10 million.

So I can pay My bills in cash!!! Then I wouldn't be forced against My will to have a Bank account that I do not need or WANT!

I feel your pain.

Sadly those days when you get payday money rather than a payday check are pretty much gone.

I remember getting paid in cash at some jobs.

Like about 40 years ago.

Dumb idea.

You assume that he has cash to worry about after he pays his bills.

For many Americans that really isn't a major problem.

i don't get it. your brokerage firm will mail you a check whenever you want. then go cash it.

His complain is that many banks refuse to cash checks drawn against the accounts of their clients UNLESS the person seeking to cash it has an account with them too.

That is, in my opinion, a very valid complaint.

Dumb idea.

You assume that he has cash to worry about after he pays his bills.

For many Americans that really isn't a major problem.

Yep obviously with no bank account he is not buying a home or car or other things that require credit ratings.

Gold value would jump 10,000 X to cover all the money out there.

that would be fine with me though since it would make my gold worth over 10 million.

Democrats like you should not have gold or save. Y'alls earnings should go for the good of the community. Y'all do not believe in personal wealth.

Forum List

Back