I Want Bush Back

I miss Jenna Bush....the Britney Spears of first daughters

You can have her ... I'll take Barbara ....

jenna_and_barbara_bush.jpg

when you get to my age, you aren't so picky :lol:
I'll take whatever is left over.

Honestly! I do because at least we only had a deficit under the trillion dollar and he had a better economic policy than our current communist in chief.

Hate to tell you loonie..

Bush doubled the national debt from $5 trillion to over $10 trillion. Your economic policy looks good when you withold the costs of the two wars you started

Obama has added slightly over $1 trillion

We are currently over $12 trillion ; you do the math.

This thread should remove any doubt from anyone who hasn't figured out yet that ihopehefails is either a total moron or a liberal disguising themselves as a total moron.

I'm trying to be like you dude....

Hate to tell you loonie..

Bush doubled the national debt from $5 trillion to over $10 trillion. Your economic policy looks good when you withold the costs of the two wars you started

Obama has added slightly over $1 trillion

Once again I have to correct another liberal about what the facts are. Afghanastan did not happen in a vacuum. It was spurred on because of 911. I know the ministry of truth supressed that from your memory but it did happen.

Iraq was already building up anyways. Clinton bombed it several times and tried to go to the UN so Bush was continuing the tensions between us and them.

The deficit was much less under the republicans but now it has balooned into a hopeless situation. After all that talk of fixing the deficit the democrats proved that they were the same old party of spend and spend. Now they are spend and print.

The numbers don't lie loonie...

Bush ran up a $5 Trillion deficit.........No denying it

Obama has spent slightly over $1 Trillion....No denying it

The deficit doubled under the Republicans and all we got for it was the largest recession in 70 years

That number is accumlative over eight years but Obama has a 1.5 T deficit this year. I say things are getting worse not better.

Forum List

Back