I want an ice cream sammich

Or I could just put my tap water from home into Evian waterbottles and you wouldn't know the difference (because I actually fill my home water tank with Evian)

You only have a home water tank for your drinking needs?

Drinking, cooking, showering, laundry, watering the lawn, watering the flowers.

In fact, my perennials have only be exposed to Evian, for I have my undocumenteds cover them just prior to rain.

My orchids are exposed to rain, but living in my personal biosphere, my rain is not contaminated with organic wastes.

I vary the watering schdule and on odd days, water them with the tears of poor people.

Get me one.

The best kind

IceCreamSandwich.jpg

I'll BRB going to get one for real right now.

Wrong.

This is the best:

SeaDogBiscuit.jpg

Or I could just put my tap water from home into Evian waterbottles and you wouldn't know the difference (because I actually fill my home water tank with Evian)

In fact, my perennials have only be exposed to Evian, for I have my undocumenteds cover them just prior to rain.

You are beginning to sound a bit like Madonna and her magical Kaballah water.

You are beginning to sound a bit like Madonna and her magical Kaballah water.

Ah! But does Madonna have undocumenteds???

My orchids are exposed to rain, but living in my personal biosphere, my rain is not contaminated with organic wastes.

I vary the watering schdule and on odd days, water them with the tears of poor people.

Fill your pool with those tears too?

You want that ice cream sammich on wheat, white, or rye bread? What kind of ice cream do you want on it? Mustard, mayo or horseradish? Oh yeah, want a pickle with it too? You should be more specific.

Forum List

Back