I Want A Flat TAX of $365 per Year

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Its time for a low federal flat tax that everyone can afford to pay such as $365 a year per citizen over the age of 18. That is one dollar a day per citizen so everyone should be able to afford it.

Don't give me this crag that the government can't afford it because the government can't afford to qaudruple the deficit either but they still do it so I figure if we are going to do deficit spending we might as well do it by reducing taxes instead of spending more money.

That is what I want and I don't give a rats but about the government's problems either because ain't they the ones writing the budget that creates the problem in the first place?

Its time for a low federal flat tax that everyone can afford to pay such as $365 a year per citizen over the age of 18. That is one dollar a day per citizen so everyone should be able to afford it.

Don't give me this crag that the government can't afford it because the government can't afford to qaudruple the deficit either but they still do it so I figure if we are going to do deficit spending we might as well do it by reducing taxes instead of spending more money.

That is what I want and I don't give a rats but about the government's problems either because ain't they the ones writing the budget that creates the problem in the first place?

Yeah. Let me know how this works out for you.

Forget that. Eliminate the Sixteenth Amendment. Go back to running the federal government off of tariffs only. Reduce government to whatever that covers.

Forget that. Eliminate the Sixteenth Amendment. Go back to running the federal government off of tariffs only. Reduce government to whatever that covers.

I thought I'd be hard-pressed to find someone proposing something dumber than the FairTax. I guess I was wrong.

That is what I want
No one cares what you want, uber troll. That's right, obviously you're a far-left goob pretending to be a far-right goob. From your idiotic username to your pathetic posts, trying to play out a character, a stereotype, that doesn't actually exist.

Just another puerile pissant puke, coming at us with nothing but pablum.

I want to shut down the Government completely and live in a cave

That is what I want
No one cares what you want, uber troll. That's right, obviously you're a far-left goob pretending to be a far-right goob. From your idiotic username to your pathetic posts, trying to play out a character, a stereotype, that doesn't actually exist.

Just another puerile pissant puke, coming at us with nothing but pablum.

O please. These kinds of nutters, believe it or not, do exist.

I've always favored a flat tax if it taxes ALL income. No deductions for anyone

Let me know what its like to be afraid to make whatever demands of the government that you want.

All for a flat tax. Not 365 though... of course my question is would you keep the tax on businesses as a percentage?

No because a low flat tax has the advantage of its burden diminishing as we make more money in life and easier to figure and collect since its a flat amount. The flat amount also means that no matter how bad the economy is doing we will collect the same amount every year from every person.

Let me know what its like to be afraid to make whatever demands of the government that you want.

Sorry. I don't live in fear of my government every day like the cons.

I've always favored a flat tax if it taxes ALL income. No deductions for anyone

YES me too...just like the constitution says "The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States"

That means if you make $10 a year or $10,000,000,000 a year you pay the same percentage of that income in taxes and you get no deductions for anything.

I like it.

Which do conservatives love more, America or their money?

Doug

Isn't it amazing that its considered selflessness when a citizen gives up more and more of there property to the government but we never have the same moral condemnation of the government when it demands more of our money and refuses to let go any of it to the people. I would think the government would be being "selfish" if it decides to tax people more and more for its own needs and never wants to tax people less for the needs of others. Yet the left never seems to want to make that condemnation of the government.

How much do Bechtel, Cargill, GE,Exxon and Halliburton pay under your "plan" ?:eusa_hand:

Which do conservatives love more, America or their money?

Doug

Isn't it amazing that its considered selflessness when a citizen gives up more and more of there property to the government but we never have the same moral condemnation of the government when it demands more of our money and refuses to let go any of it to the people. I would think the government would be being "selfish" if it decides to tax people more and more for its own needs and never wants to tax people less for the needs of others. Yet the left never seems to want to make that condemnation of the government.

Forum List

Back