I want a fingermonkey

OH I WANT ONE TOOOO!!!! Thats even cuter than my sugar glider was!

What is it exactly and pls tell me about it!

it was a pic on yahoo, the caption was:

A ten-day old marmoset clutches the finger of zoo keeper Manuela Werner in the zoo in Wittenberg, eastern Germany, on Friday, April 23, 2004. The little Red Bellied Tamarin (Sanguinus labiatus) is being hand-fed as his mother rejected him. He gets about 1.5 milliliters of baby food every two hours. (AP Photo/Eckehard Schulz)

I'm guessing they get bigger eventually, dang cute :)

DK - it is cute. it does not look like a bat.

i didnt ask for your opinion here, my dear sir, so pffffftttt:p:

(i havent said this in a while)

DISMISSED

:cof:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
it looks like a wingless bat with a tail

Awe... it's much cuter than that.
I've been a bit obsessed with monkies lately. They say dogs are a man's best friend, but a little finger monkey seems like a damn good companion. Better yet, a full-grown one. Imagine going to a restaurant with your monkey, you order a beer and he orders a water.

You talk some politics, talk about women and then make funny faces at the other customers ...

I wonder what the policy is on monkies in restaurants? I know bare feet, dogs and now smoking are generally illegal, but I wonder about monkies.

Obsessed with Monkeys???

I had a friend who may have been a bit high at the time. She was in her car going through a baboon place somewhere in South Africa. She decided to get outside of the car and photograph the friendly chaps.
They were not happy.
Their leader was not happy.
He, according to her, jumped into her car and took a large crap and smeared it on the seats and window (are they smart or what?). He then grabbed her bag of goodies and when outside of the car, he smashed them to bits. - a little hostile?
She ran into the shitty car and sped off.
She didn't get to take any photos.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Awe... it's much cuter than that.
I've been a bit obsessed with monkies lately. They say dogs are a man's best friend, but a little finger monkey seems like a damn good companion. Better yet, a full-grown one. Imagine going to a restaurant with your monkey, you order a beer and he orders a water.

You talk some politics, talk about women and then make funny faces at the other customers ...

I wonder what the policy is on monkies in restaurants? I know bare feet, dogs and now smoking are generally illegal, but I wonder about monkies.
you could technically make a dog a finger monkey... get soemthing small like a chahuahua or lasu, grease up the old finger and slip it up its butt! and there you have it, a finger dog

New Topics

Forum List

Back