I want a choice, dammit.

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
All this talk and speculation about who would win against Obama.

I don't want Obama to win. He is bad, very bad, for this country. He has to lose.

But, I don't want to write myself in against him because that is a wasted vote.

The GOP better give me a fucking choice. If they are smart, they will let the idiots be the frontmen who will receive the barrage of lies and spins against them from the drooling idiots. Then, they can do what the Dems did last - bring in an unknown at pretty much the 11th hour. Let the drooling idiots scramble to find something, but by then the election will be over.

It's a gamble on yet another unknown, but considering where we are today, I'll take that bet.

The GOP better give me a fucking choice.

Hear hear

I didnt vote for mac daddy or Obumble.

Though I suspect my write in was counted for him.

Which is why the republicans have worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting

Which is why the republicans have worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting
wharrgarbl-1.jpg

If your vote really mattered, you probably wouldn't have one.
:lol: True, but every drop counts.

But, the undecideds are the holy grail in elections.
Really?

What do any of the demopublicraticans do to try and capture any the 40+% of voters who normally stay home?

Forget what you think about Jesse Ventura...All it took was something like 5%-6% more than normal turnout to swing that election in his favor.

If your vote really mattered, you probably wouldn't have one.
:lol: True, but every drop counts.

But, the undecideds are the holy grail in elections.
Really?

What do any of the demopublicraticans do to try and capture any the 40+% of voters who normally stay home?

Forget what you think about Jesse Ventura...All it took was something like 5%-6% more than normal turnout to swing that election in his favor.
Yup, get the undecideds out. Not ACORN style, either.

I don't want Obama to win. He is bad, very bad, for this country. He has to lose.

The GOP better give me a fucking choice. If they are smart, they will let the idiots be the frontmen who will receive the barrage of lies and spins against them from the drooling idiots. Then, they can do what the Dems did last - bring in an unknown at pretty much the 11th hour. Let the drooling idiots scramble to find something, but by then the election will be over.

It's a gamble on yet another unknown, but considering where we are today, I'll take that bet.

Considering what Obama faced on day one of his administration, and the concerted effort on your side of the aisle to work to make him fail, I find no reason (as in reasonable) cause for anyone to assert he is bad for this country.

You may disagree with him on policy and/or ideology, but "bad" is hyperbole and seems more emotional than rational. What would a McCain/Palin administration have done differently, and what do you think would have been the accomplished? What has Obama done that is 'bad'?

Last edited:
ACORN style?

so temp workers cheating ACORN out of a few dollars is the same as republicans systematically keeping poor people from voting over decades in your mind?

Considering what Obama faced on day one of his administration, and the concerted effort on your side of the aisle to work to make him fail, I find no reason (as in reasonable) cause for anyone to assert he is bad for this country.

You may disagree with him on policy and/or ideology, but "bad" is hyperbole and seems more emotional than rational. What would a McCain/Palin administration have done differently, and what do you think would have been the accomplished? What has Obama done that is 'bad'?
Well, as I was one of the volunteers for Obama's inauguration, I wanted him to do a good job.

He sucks at his job on so many levels my making the long list would derail this thread about choice, so yeah, at this point he is bad. He has had plenty of time, and he sucks.

I'm supporting Mitt Romney.

I'm supporting Mitt Romney.
I'm not a fan of his, but I would go that route, too.

Last election I was fully behind Rudy then he fucked up his strategy and lost the nomination. Then, I had little choice. Again.

Last edited:
I support Jon Stewart. Maybe he would not be worth crap as president, but would be at least good for some laughs.
A marked improvement over any of the other candidates.

Forum List

Back