I want a big garden!

Mr. P said:
Why not just buy a calender, it's much less work.:D

i always wated a big garden...i now have a big garden .....huge front garden .....huge back garden...i now spend saturday in the front and sunday in the back.....god i love winter

manu1959 said:
careful what you wish for man....guaranteed you will have to take care of it
No....My laugh was amusement...
It's like you lost Sat. & Sun. to the garden work...reminds me of that song that goes
"ya don't know what ya have till it's gone"
Something like that...

Edit: Changed "Got" to "Have" Duh...:rotflmao:

Kathianne said:
True, but not nearly as fulfilling. . .
I'd rather cook than dig...and the result is ful-filling... :) I do spend most of my time outdoors though...Nature is great! As time goes buy I'm even beginning to love weeds. I mean they are green after all, and they grow no matter what I do.. :)

Mr. P said:
No....My laugh was amusement...
It's like you lost Sat. & Sun. to the garden work...reminds me of that song that goes
"ya don't know what ya have till it's gone"
Something like that...

Edit: Changed "Got" to "Have" Duh...:rotflmao:

Cinderella - You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone...

Johnney said:
and why cant she have it in the front? unless there is some crazy neighborhood policy or something to that effect

1. vandalism- Every village has a village idiot.

2. grading- most of the garbage collected from the construction work is placed in the front in order to provide a quick clean up. When the grader comes through, he's gonna run the residue of that stuff into the ground, thus hendering the growth of grass and plants alike. The average front yard has very poor soil quality.

3. crazy neighborhood policies- your property value drops if you own a home in a neighborhood full of houses with "eyesores" in the front. This woman may one day want to move; therefore, the image of her home, and how it pertains to its value, is a significant factor.

I gave her a web site that will provide advice to her; to help her save money as well as to improve the look of her property. It's advice, not an order!

hylandrdet said:
1. vandalism- Every village has a village idiot.

2. grading- most of the garbage collected from the construction work is placed in the front in order to provide a quick clean up. When the grader comes through, he's gonna run the residue of that stuff into the ground, thus hendering the growth of grass and plants alike. The average front yard has very poor soil quality.

3. crazy neighborhood policies- your property value drops if you own a home in a neighborhood full of houses with "eyesores" in the front. This woman may one day want to move; therefore, the image of her home, and how it pertains to its value, is a significant factor.

I gave her a web site that will provide advice to her; to help her save money as well as to improve the look of her property. It's advice, not an order!
one and two you can take chances with. three though is a pain. i uswed to run into this when i was working for dish network. policies suck. had to stick on ein an outhouse in the back.

Forum List

Back