I want a big garden!

L

lilywhite

I want a big garden in front of my house, then I can tell the four seasons directly from there...

My home, well, it's near the sea. It's a shame that I am a green hand instead a green thumb:D

Originally posted by Said1
Is that the sort of garden you are aiming for? I wish I had that much space :)
sad thing is we have jsut about that much space, but in this neighborhood... lets just say weeds are scared to grow here

yea be a-plantin thea wrong weeeed.....couple of nice ones in the side yard, and the hi-power...soon the neighborhood will be all better...you are a southern Republican..yes???? bang, bang bang,
bang, bang bang,.....:D

Originally posted by Johnney
sad thing is we have jsut about that much space, but in this neighborhood... lets just say weeds are scared to grow here

Sounds like my neighborhood:D A few years ago this psycho lady was lifting everyones potted plants, lawn ornaments, chairs (my outdoor candle holders) and whatever she could get her hands on. She was finally caught, then the police were knocking on doors asking people to come and see if they had anything in the trunk of their cruiser.

My elderly neighbors actually have a black lawn jockey. Someone smashed it's head off years ago, but they re-attached it somehow, and there is still stands today. It's the sorriest thing you've ever seen.

lol, we used to plant that stuff in the yard when i was in "high" school...lol
we told my mom it was purvian tomatos...lol

Sounds like my neighborhood:D A few years ago this psycho lady was lifting everyones potted plants, lawn ornaments, chairs (my outdoor candle holders) and whatever she could get her hands on. She was finally caught, then the police were knocking on doors asking people to come and see if they had anything in the trunk of their cruiser.

My elderly neighbors actually have a black lawn jockey. Someone smashed it's head off years ago, but they re-attached it somehow, and there is still stands today. It's the sorriest thing you've ever seen.
LOL

That reminds me, someone stole a bunch of their lawn ornaments in the fall. First it was the sexy pig, then a gnoms or two, then to add one final insult, they stole the singing elf. No takers for the jokey though, probably because it's tied to the porch :D

That reminds me, someone stole a bunch of their lawn ornaments in the fall. First it was the sexy pig, then a gnoms or two, then to add one final insult, they stole the singing elf. No takers for the jokey though, probably because it's tied to the porch :D
i remember we snagged one of those big assed dog statues once. last time we did that. fuking thing must have weighed about 125 pounds!

lilywhite said:
I want a big garden in front of my house, then I can tell the four seasons directly from there...

I'm sorry, but gardens belong in the back of your house; primary for the purposes of reasonable privacy and security from nature.

Most houses have their fronts facing the opposite direction of the region's traditional winds. Any garden you have in the front must be of minimal size. However, there are many species of plants you can use to tell if the seasons have changed.

http://assoc.garden.org/

hylandrdet said:
I'm sorry, but gardens belong in the back of your house; primary for the purposes of reasonable privacy and security from nature.

Most houses have their fronts facing the opposite direction of the region's traditional winds. Any garden you have in the front must be of minimal size. However, there are many species of plants you can use to tell if the seasons have changed.

http://assoc.garden.org/
and why cant she have it in the front? unless there is some crazy neighborhood policy or something to that effect

Forum List

Back