Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like this new Obamacare doesn't have any teeth.
2. Huge Corps. like McDonalds getting handed a *WAIVER*, they don't have to be obligated in holding to these new laws after all.
3. Well I am the little guy, getting run over again.
4. I have a small business and can't afford Ins. so I will have to be fined!!!!
5. Oh this change is really fantastic!!!!
6. Is this when I'm supposed to bend over???:confused:
7. Link and sampole:McDonald's, 29 other firms get health care coverage waivers - USATODAY.com

"Nearly a million workers won't get a consumer protection in the U.S. health reform law meant to cap insurance costs because the government exempted their employers.
Thirty companies and organizations, including McDonald's (MCD) and Jack in the Box (JACK), won't be required to raise the minimum annual benefit included in low-cost health plans, which are often used to cover part-time or low-wage employees.

The Department of Health and Human Services, which provided a list of exemptions, said it granted waivers in late September so workers with such plans wouldn't lose coverage from employers who might choose instead to drop health insurance altogether.

Without waivers, companies would have had to provide a minimum of $750,000 in coverage next year, increasing to $1.25 million in 2012, $2 million in 2013 and unlimited in 2014."

8. Big Governmants Voice Speaking: "Grap Your Ankle's Boy, This Is Going To Hurt You More Than Me,...Hehehehe,...!!!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas+

Last edited:
Okay.

waving.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. What do you care?
2. Does it bother you?
3. These two questions are a test.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thanks for asking. I like the color magenta and the smell of fresh cut grass.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like this new Obamacare doesn't have any teeth.
2. Huge Corps. like McDonalds getting handed a *WAIVER*, they don't have to be obligated in holding to these new laws after all.
3. Well I am the little guy, getting run over again.
4. I have a small business and can't afford Ins. so I will have to be fined!!!!
5. Oh this change is really fantastic!!!!
6. Is this when I'm supposed to bend over???:confused:
7. Link and sampole:McDonald's, 29 other firms get health care coverage waivers - USATODAY.com

"Nearly a million workers won't get a consumer protection in the U.S. health reform law meant to cap insurance costs because the government exempted their employers.
Thirty companies and organizations, including McDonald's (MCD) and Jack in the Box (JACK), won't be required to raise the minimum annual benefit included in low-cost health plans, which are often used to cover part-time or low-wage employees.

The Department of Health and Human Services, which provided a list of exemptions, said it granted waivers in late September so workers with such plans wouldn't lose coverage from employers who might choose instead to drop health insurance altogether.

Without waivers, companies would have had to provide a minimum of $750,000 in coverage next year, increasing to $1.25 million in 2012, $2 million in 2013 and unlimited in 2014."

8. Big Governmants Voice Speaking: "Grap Your Ankle's Boy, This Is Going To Hurt You More Than Me,...Hehehehe,...!!!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas+

I want my boss to get an exemption too so we dont have to lay off my part time helper.

Sorry about that,
If I want to be taken seriously, I probably wouldn't have a carbon copy intro and conclusion to each post.
I guess that makes me an inbred hick who doesn't know his penis from his pinky toe.

Regards,
SirMarryofSiblings.

Sorry about that

1. If you want a waiver, you should probably spend a couple million dollars lobbying congress.
2. That's how they got one.

Regards,
SirDoctorOfBrooklyn

Sorry about that.

I guess Obamacare is proving unworkable after all. If you start exempting one party, eventually you'll need to exempt all of them. This thing isn't even fully implemented and it's already falling apart.

SirOsisOfLiver.

Sorry about that,
Sorry about that

1. If you want a waiver, you should probably spend a couple million dollars lobbying congress.

Regards,
SirDoctorOfBrooklyn

Sorry about that.

I guess Obamacare is proving unworkable after all. If you start exempting one party, eventually you'll need to exempt all of them. This thing isn't even fully implemented and it's already falling apart.

SirOsisOfLiver.

If something is not fully put together, how can you say its falling apart or failed. If I try to build a house, and a hurricane keeps coming along and blowing the roof off before it is bolted down, before I get a chance to bolt it down, is it a failed house, of is it just not yet fully built?

Regards,
SirTainlyCorrect.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,
If I want to be taken seriously, I probably wouldn't have a carbon copy intro and conclusion to each post.
I guess that makes me an inbred hick who doesn't know his penis from his pinky toe.

Regards,
SirMarryofSiblings.

1. Isn't your carpet getting cold?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"The Department of Health and Human Services, which provided a list of exemptions, said it granted waivers in late September so workers with such plans wouldn't lose coverage from employers who might choose instead to drop health insurance altogether."

So no one in the administration was smart enough to anticipate the result of their legislation? If the policy was important enough to be included in the legislation then why on earth would they give all these huge companies waivers? Hmmmm... LOLOL I think our explanation is below.

"The big political issue here is the president promised no one would lose the coverage they've got," says Robert Laszewski, chief executive officer of consulting company Health Policy and Strategy Associates. "Here we are a month before the election, and these companies represent 1 million people who would lose the coverage they've got."

McDonald's, 29 other firms get health care coverage waivers - USATODAY.com

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Regards,
SirMarryofSiblings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,
1. Not when you are laying on it face down and playing passive.

Regards,
SirRapusofUranus.

Sorry about that,
Sorry about that

Regards,
SirDoctorOfBrooklyn

Sorry about that.

SirOsisOfLiver.

If something is not fully put together, how can you say its falling apart or failed. If I try to build a house, and a hurricane keeps coming along and blowing the roof off before it is bolted down, before I get a chance to bolt it down, is it a failed house, of is it just not yet fully built?

Regards,
SirTainlyCorrect.

Sorry about that.

The law is fully passed. All its provisions however do not become operative for some time. But as we see more and more, and as the provisions run up against the real world, we will see increasingly how unworkable it is. Like now.
Regards,
SirLoinOfBeef.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that,

Regards,
SirMarryofSiblings.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,
1. Not when you are laying on it face down and playing passive.

Regards,
SirRapusofUranus.

1. So you are gay, I always suspected that.
2. Stop trying to hide it, it will only frustrate you.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that.

Of course the largest corporations will get waivers, because they're "too big to fail". In the mean time, hundreds of small businesses will close because they can't get the same waivers.

Regards,
SirRattusofHat

lol, this shit is so way FUNNY.

seeing all the lefties and idiots who voted for this joke only to BE BURNED by their savior who foisted this monster takeover of our health care system on us.

I feel nothing for them. let them Burn with the rest of us..

I never knew the smell of Burning Crow could smell so wonderful...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back