I wanna take Finland with nukes ...

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Theres communists in Finland and I will nuke them all with U.S. nuclear power.

• Banned
A pimple Communist has threatened me for over a year if I'm Swedish but he does not care because I have difficulty with the Finnish language. I only speak Swedish and English that is Swedish deal. :eusa_naughty:

• Banned
A little shitty against Finland but it was worth the try when a Finnish Communist stupid against a metalhead like me. Just far he acts.
What Obama think about Finland.
Any nigga here know about Obama and his Finland policy?!

A pimple Communist has threatened me for over a year if I'm Swedish but he does not care because I have difficulty with the Finnish language. I only speak Swedish and English that is Swedish deal. :eusa_naughty:

You? Difficulty with a foreign language? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. :shock:

Everybody has difficulty with Finnish. Except the Estonians.

He actually speaks Swedish. He cannot speaking Finnish from distance. A Communist jerk.

He actually speaks Swedish. He cannot speaking Finnish from distance. A Communist jerk.

And what does "communism" have to do with which languages you can speak?

Lemme see if I have this straight --- you want us to give you nukes to vaporize Finland because you have a language barrier with --- one guy?

Well that sounds reasonable to me. How's Tuesday?

you want us to give you nukes to vaporize Finland because you have a language barrier with --- one guy?

He has threatened me for over 1 year and I do not remotely.

And only me he threatened about 9,500,000 swedish citizen.

Want's to avenge his country.

How's Tuesday?

Two burks alcoholic then tobacco and snuff and dinear this Sunday evening.

And what does "communism" have to do with which languages you can speak?

Only Communists are voices, only far he acts.

But it is hurting me from distance.

Finnish I never can within no Finnish God.

But I will to exist by myself. Far away can't fight.

you want us to give you nukes to vaporize Finland because you have a language barrier with --- one guy?

He has threatened me for over 1 year and I do not remotely.

And only me he threatened about 9,500,000 swedish citizen.

Want's to avenge his country.

How's Tuesday?

Two burks alcoholic then tobacco and snuff and dinear this Sunday evening.

Um... if he wants to "avenge his country" and he's Finnish ---- he should be looking east at Russia, no?

To put down the hard rock music for each box against Finland because it is a pimple communist drives hearings between 2008-2016 if I'm a Nazi skinhead music of hard rock but I liked 40 percent of my life and no fighting nearby and I realized Finland's fear against an entire country's survival against nuclear attack . Now becomes today's hits and techno or classical and disco including.

Forum List

Back