I voted

I voted today also. First time I have ever voted Dem. Interesting thing, we have six levies to vote on, four are just renewals, two are renewals plus some. I have no way of knowing, but I do believe everyone of them will pass. Their are signs up everywhere in favor of these levies, but I have not seen one against any of them. It will be interesting to see how people vote on these local issues that involve local taxes with the economy still not doing very well.

wait you voted for McCain in 2008 and now for Obama?

Yes. The first election I ever voted in was in 1984. I have voted for Reagan, Bush Sr. twice, Dole, Bush Jr twice, then McCain. With McCain I was really on the bubble, but I knew it didn't matter; he wasn't going to win.

I voted today also. First time I have ever voted Dem. Interesting thing, we have six levies to vote on, four are just renewals, two are renewals plus some. I have no way of knowing, but I do believe everyone of them will pass. Their are signs up everywhere in favor of these levies, but I have not seen one against any of them. It will be interesting to see how people vote on these local issues that involve local taxes with the economy still not doing very well.

wait you voted for McCain in 2008 and now for Obama?

:lol: Yeah....I call bullshit.

Why would it be bullshit? I donated money to Romney in 2008 as I was supporting him over McCain. The thing was that Romney hadn't moved so far to the right in 2008. The things he is proposing now are off the charts. His tax cuts can't be paid for by getting rid of a couple of deductions and he thinks that he's magically going to create 12 million jobs overnight. It's not going to happen. Last of all I support the ACA and do not want to see it repealed. I'm one of those people whose insurance company decided to drop because I was too big of a risk for them, so I could not get insurance any longer. Now I have insurance again thanks to the new legislation.

I have a lot of good reasons to vote Dem now.

Forum List

Back