I voted for Trump in 2016

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you

Meh. Vote for who you want. If it made a darned bit of difference who we voted for it'd be illegal. I wrote-in Ron Paul in the 2016. dunno who I'm gonna write-in in the 2020. Maybe Gabbard. I don't even care if she's a democrat, at least she says some things that make perfect sense. It beats voting for a ticket candidate who I know isn't gonna say or do anything at all that I agree with.

She's actually polled well enough to qualify. It's just that the DNC refuses to recognize the polls. Same story, different cycle. Both the RNC and the DNC write the rules however they want, whenever they want. They did it to Ron in the '08 and '12 general electon. They did it to Bernie in the 2016 general. Now they're doing it to Gabbard in the 2020. It's a side show circus.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you

Meh. Vote for who you want. If it made a darned bit of difference who we voted for it'd be illegal. I wrote-in Ron Paul in the 2016. dunno who I'm gonna write-in in the 2020. Maybe Gabbard. I don't even care if she's a democrat, at least she says some things that make perfect sense. It beats voting for a ticket candidate who I know isn't gonna say or do anything at all that I agree with.

She's actually polled well enough to qualify. It's just that the DNC refuses to recognize the polls. Same story, different cycle. Both the RNC and the DNC write the rules however they want, whenever they want. They did it to Ron in the '08 and '12 general electon. They did it to Bernie in the 2016 general. Now they're doing it to Gabbard in the 2020. It's a side show circus.
Gabbard is a member of a party that supports slaughtering unborn babies. She is also a member of a party that supports men in women's bathrooms. She is also a member of the homosexual party.
Hey Mommy, look. That man is fucking that other man up the ass. It must be ok. I SAW IT ON THE TELEVISION.
So you go ahead and write that skank in. I'm voting for Trump.

Gabbard is a member of a party that supports slaughtering unborn babies. She is also a member of a party that supports men in women's bathrooms. She is also a member of the homosexual party.
Hey Mommy, look. That man is fucking that other man up the ass. It must be ok. I SAW IT ON THE TELEVISION.

Oh, I see. The evangelical vote? Right, right, gotcha.

Thank you

Therein lies the point. We should be able to vote for the candidate we like without getting vilified for it. I like Tulsi too.

Thank you

She is a member of that party because there are only two parties. The Republicans have some “winners” too. Hell, IMO Trump is not really a Republican.

Oh, I see. The evangelical vote? Right, right, gotcha.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Making America Great Again! Building the Republican Party by taking in disgruntled Rust Belt Democrats.

When the Rush Belt dumbasses realize that those factory jobs aren't coming back because Machines are doing them... they won't for for Trump.

Once the recession hits... Trump is going to lose big time.
To who? Democrats don't have a viable candidate.

Uh, guy, if a kid is gay, he's not going to get the idea from TV.

Uh, guy, if a kid is gay, he's not going to get the idea from TV.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back