I voted for Trump in 2016

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.
Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

He also takes no responsibility for his actions...

By the way you asked for three things:
  • Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..
Trump is the worst JU hater on earth!
Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries
Uh huh.
Because Americans are so much more honest than foreigners.
Nyet
I thought you hated all of those US magnates?

1-copy-2-png.274106

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

• Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..

And you are completely full of shit. Have you looked at what your looney tune party has to offer and what they are saying? You don't need to smell the coffee, you need to smell the shit.

“I voted for Trump in 2016”

I didn’t – and won’t again in 2020.

Trump was wrong on the issues in 2016, he’s wrong on the issues now – he doesn’t deserve a second term.

Trump is in fact a bigot, racist, and misogynist – but if he were none of those things, he still does not deserve a second term.

Thank you
Here you go
IMG_20190504_190355224.jpg

Why did gas prices go up?

Because you're an asshole thats why.

Commodities prices go up and down based on the market. Did you hear that Iran has seized tankers in the Gulf? You would have heard it if you didn't spend all day crying about Trump like the BITCH you are. Thats one reason oil prices have fluctuated. There are others too.

Grow up and wise up your dickless loser.

Thank you
anyone for Trump or says ''fried chicken or ''black hole'' is racist

I always say

FUCK TRUMP

eliminates racism ---

Thank you

I always say

FUCK TRUMP

eliminates racism ---
TDS and thanks for the laugh
hahahahahahahahahhahaah

Thank you

You're so full of shit! You voted for tRump to take advantage of the federal 50% tax liability cut to increase your pocket. You're nothing more than a capitalist racketeer out for himself by voting for the guy who white supremacists hold near and dear. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thank you

I always say

FUCK TRUMP

eliminates racism ---
surely you suffer from TDS
MAGA--he is STILL POTUS
you can cry for 50 more years--and he is still the greatest POTUS ever
hahahhahahahahahaha

Thank you
All Massachusetts Electoral Votes went for Hillary

Your vote was cast for Clinton
That is very true

None of which matters. The thing is, that you are perfectly okay with white people abusing people of color, whether it be here or in Palestine.

That's what makes you a racist.

Thank you

So in 2016 I was supposed to know this? Corporate and consumer confidence is at what all time high? Military investment is real and at least there is a focus on border security and immigration. Run someone better and they can have my vote. Warren, HRC, Sanders, Harris are not better imo

Thank you

Trump is the worst JU hater on earth!
Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

......and his current wife's father has a card to prove it.

Trump's and Reagan's own economic adviser David Stockman admitted that supply side economics benefits the rich.

a vote for Trump is a vote of surrender by the middle class to the rich

None of which matters. The thing is, that you are perfectly okay with white people abusing people of color, whether it be here or in Palestine.

That's what makes you a racist.

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

Forum List

Back