I Voted For Scott Brown Today

Well, he won.

I am proud of the state of Massachusetts. The revolution has begun, independents carried the day, and now we have a spokesman in Washington for real CHANGE. Brown's victory speech was a class act all the way, and now people will get a chance to meet him. In fact, Democrats, independents, and Republicans all voted for this day. The people have spoken, interpret it as you may, from the most Democrat of states, Massachusetts.

It's the people's seat!

The next three weeks are going to be huge in politics, the ramifications stunning to this administration. I hope it opens up the Presidents eyes, and both political Parties. They have awakened the sleeping giant, let's see who learns from this.

Peace!

Well, he won.

I am proud of the state of Massachusetts. The revolution has begun, independents carried the day, and now we have a spokesman in Washington for real CHANGE. Brown's victory speech was a class act all the way, and now people will get a chance to meet him. In fact, Democrats, independents, and Republicans all voted for this day. The people have spoken, interpret it as you may, from the most Democrat of states, Massachusetts.

It's the people's seat!

The next three weeks are going to be huge in politics, the ramifications stunning to this administration. I hope it opens up the Presidents eyes, and both political Parties. They have awakened the sleeping giant, let's see who learns from this.

Peace!

Thank you for helping to send Washington a very clear message. I hope the POTUS is smart enough to hear it.

Congrats Senator Scott Brown on job well done and on your victory last night. On a side note, from the reaction of Sen. Webb of VA. saying that perhaps they wait until he is seated, maybe some in Congress understand that when you vote for legislation that those you represent clearly have told you they do not want over and over, you run the risk of losing. I do think that the DNC also understands that if they can lose in MA. then then they can lose anywhere. Hopefully his election will finally bering some sense back to Washington and Democrats and Republicans will sit down and actually start doing the peoples business for a change.

Forum List

Back