I Voted For Scott Brown Today

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Martha a nice lady, but we need real change in DC. Scott Brown is the real deal, and anyone who tries to stereotype him as a Republican like Bush is not paying attention. This guys take the time to talk to you and explain the reasoning for his views. Very balanced guy.

Lot more signs for Brown than Coakley, you can really feel the Brown energy out there, but it's going to be tough. Many folks here are government workers or die hard, biased Democrats.

This will probably get moved by a moderator with an agenda, but hey, at least I got to say my piece in spite of him.

Martha a nice lady, but we need real change in DC. Scott Brown is the real deal, and anyone who tries to stereotype him as a Republican like Bush is not paying attention. This guys take the time to talk to you and explain the reasoning for his views. Very balanced guy.

Lot more signs for Brown than Coakley, you can really feel the Brown energy out there, but it's going to be tough. Many folks here are government workers or die hard, biased Democrats.

This will probably get moved by a moderator with an agenda, but hey, at least I got to say my piece in spite of him.

I have a question since you live in the state and I've been watching the coverage. What is your feeling about how the Coakley campaign has been run, because from what it sounds it was very sloppy, very poorly managed, very hands off, and didn't reach out to people on the ground like Sam Brown.

When I heard that, and I'm a young democratic voter that supported Obama... I got disgusted, because I hate elitist politicians who act as if they own the seat that they're running for. Does this seem to be the case as the MSM has been portraying? Or was this just totally a testament to how great of a candidate Sam Brown is, which no disrespect... he IS a pretty good candidate.

Scott Brown ran around being a nice guy all over the state, on the airwaves, shaking hands with Democrats, Independents, and Republicans. Typically these votes are automatic Democrat, no matter who the candidate is against the Democrat.

Martha can still win today, that's how Democrat the city of Boston is.

I think Democrats assumed it was a walk in the park. It may be, hard to stop the Dem vote here in Mass.

Martha's campaign got too nasty after debates, and I think whoever made that decision to start throwing the tar made a mistake. Brown shrugged it off, laughed about it. I just don't think Martha was the right candidate to begin with to be honest. Yes, Dems believe they own that seat, and that point was stressed by Brown.

No cookies thanks. Trying to avoid looking like the Canuck thanks.

I just want Scott Brown to win, for him, the people of Mass., and our nation.

I hope you get a chance to hear and meet him like we have.

It's going to be tough, but he has a chance. Good man, he is the real deal, no stereotypical view will stop him.

It's going to be tough, but he has a chance. Good man, he is the real deal, no stereotypical view will stop him.

I live in a nearby state, I've heard his ads. I've looked at his political positions closely and his voting record.

I don't personally like him too much because I think he's a fraud and I don't like his voting record. Especially when it comes to a specific vote after 9/11.

I live in a nearby state, I've heard his ads. I've looked at his political positions closely and his voting record.

I don't personally like him too much because I think he's a fraud and I don't like his voting record. Especially when it comes to a specific vote after 9/11.
What vote was this?

Forum List

Back